NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
San Francisco, CA, United States, 2016/03/07 - LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced its new membership in the Consumer Bankers Association (CBA) - LiveVox.com.
• LiveVox joins the leading trade association for the retail banking sector, Consumer Bankers Association (CBA);
• LiveVox’s membership highlights the growing impact cloud contact center technology is having on the industry’s ability to optimize their business lines in today’s rapidly changing consumer and regulatory environment;
• LiveVox will be also attending the association’s annual event, CBA Live this week in Phoenix, AZ to showcase the latest in CFPB and TCPA risk-mitigating consumer contact tools.
Regarding the new membership, LiveVox Chief Evangelist, Dusty Whitesell says,“We are excited to have the opportunity to join such a prominent organization in retail banking. Retail banking is facing an unprecedented and compounding challenge of catering to an increasingly more demanding consumer base while simultaneously adhering to a rapidly changing regulatory environment. To remain a competitive, retail banking business, historically a slower moving sector, must be able to evolve, and evolve quickly. Cloud technology can enable that speed as it has successfully across multiple consumer markets and we are looking forward to sharing those best practices as new CBA members.”
With a deep industry understanding of compliance requirements, LiveVox’ s key compliance focused features include:
• Four Clouds: an array of TCPA risk mitigation consumer contact systems
• Secure Credit Card Capture: PCI-focused secure payment capture application
• PDAS (Phone Dial Attempt Supervisor): CFPB-focused dialing controls
To learn more about LiveVox, be sure to look for us this week at CBA’s premier annual retail banking conference, CBA LIVE taking place March 7-9 at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge in Phoenix, Arizona.
Founded in 1919, CBA is the premier trade association for today’s leaders in retail banking- banking services geared toward consumers and small businesses. The nation’s largest financial institutions, as well as many regional banks, are CBA corporate members, collectively holding well over half of the industry’s total assets. CBA provides leadership, education, and federal representation on regulatory and legislative issues, especially the CFPB. Membership in the organization highlights LiveVox’s continued dedication to providing the financial services industry with solutions that balance legal exposure, productivity and expense in today’s hyper-compliance-focused environment.
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox (livevox.com) is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant, highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, predictive dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost-efficient way.