NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Houston, TX, United States, 2016/02/23 - Keynote Headliners Include AXA Assistance, Saint-Gobain Building Glass Europe, Toyota Material Handling Europe - Pros.com. NYSE: PRO
PROS®, the revenue and profit realization company, today announced that executives from some of Europe’s most successful companies will deliver thought-provoking keynotes and presentations at its annual Outperform Europe event. Themed Realize Your Potential, this year’s conference will showcase how companies can consistently realize their revenue and profit potential with a holistic approach to business performance. The event will be held March 2-4 at the Pullman Paris Montparnasse hotel in the heart of Paris.
The PROS conference is tailored for executives and leading practitioners who are responsible for their organizations’ financial growth. Premier Sponsors include Accenture and Avanade, with Deloitte serving as Branding Sponsor.
“Organizations worldwide are looking for innovative approaches to drive top- and bottom-line revenue growth,” said PROS Chief Marketing Officer Patrick Schneidau. “At Outperform, guests will network, hear from industry experts and share first-hand experiences with industry colleagues about what leading companies are doing to generate meaningful revenue growth through data science and prescriptive analytics. We appreciate the support of our sponsors and look forward to sharing actionable insights with our esteemed guests.”
PROS welcomes an impressive array of thought leaders from some of Europe’s most highly regarded organizations who will deliver keynote addresses:
• AXA Assistance: Group Chief Operating Officer Jean-Baptiste Faure will present a session titled Launching an Innovative Go-To-Market Strategy with CPQ: The AXA Assistance Story. Faure will share how PROS Smart CPQ is helping his company improve the way it offers services to its partners.
• Saint-Gobain: Jean-Marie Vaissaire serves as Chief Executive Officer for Building Glass Europe. Vaissaire’s presentation Saint-Gobain: Leveraging Customer Channels to Grow with a Digital Transformation Strategy will discuss how PROS Smart CPQ-powered eCommerce helps the company deliver a consistent customer-buying experience for its made-to-order products, while increasing its channel revenue.
• Toyota Material Handling Europe: Daniel Ellison is the Director of Sales Development and Support, and Marketing and Sales Coordinator, for Toyota Material Handling Europe. In his session The QUINT Project: Energizing Toyota’s Selling Process and Sales Force Ellison will share how the Quotation in Toyota project (QUINT) deployed PROS Smart CPQ as a critical business system that helps the company accelerate sales.
An impressive line-up of additional speakers, including PROS customers and industry authorities, will share their personal insights and experiences:
- Pierre Abautret, IT Director, SDMO Industries: SDMO: Empowering Sales Globally with CPQ
- Yves Bernaert, Senior Managing Director, Accenture: The Sky is the Limit: The Primacy of People in the Digital Age
- Elmar Dresbach, Head of Pricing, Merck Millipore: Merck Life Sciences: The Journey to Pricing Excellence
- Christoph Eirich, B2B Rhine Pricing Manager, BP: Pricing at BP: The Continuous Journey
- Olivier Malvezin, Chief Information Officer, Lapeyre Group: CPQ at the Heart of the Quote-to-Production Process
- Linda Pihl, Head of ERP and Reporting Solutions, St1: St1: Fueling Future Revenues and Profit Growth with PROS
- Jennifer Vick, Pricing Strategy Manager, Bunge: A Journey to Pricing Optimization and Quoting Excellence: The Bunge Story
Outperform Europe follows a successful Outperform Americas event held in January 2016 in Orlando, Fla.
PROS Holdings, Inc. (pros.com) is a revenue and profit realization company that helps B2B and B2C customers realize their potential through the blend of simplicity and data science. PROS offers cloud solutions to help accelerate sales, formulate winning pricing strategies and align product, demand and availability. PROS revenue and profit realization solutions are designed to allow customers to experience meaningful revenue growth, sustained profitability and modernized business processes.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements about the functionality and benefits of revenue and profit realization software to organizations generally as well as the functionality and benefits of PROS software products. The forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based upon PROS historical experience with revenue and profit realization software and its current expectations of the benefits of revenue and profit realization software for organizations that implement and utilize such software. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described herein include the addressability of an organization’s revenue and profit realization software needs, the risks associated with PROS developing and enhancing products with the functionality necessary to deliver the stated results and the risks associated with the complex implementation and maintenance of revenue and profit realization software such as PROS software products. Additional information relating to the uncertainty affecting the PROS business is contained in PROS filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These forward-looking statements represent PROS expectations as of the date of this press release. Subsequent events may cause these expectations to change, and PROS disclaims any obligations to update or alter these forward-looking statements in the future whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.