• Halogen Software relies on Dell Boomi AtomSphere® to accelerate implementations of its cloud-based talent management suite;
• Faster time to value has increased customer success and shortened sales cycles.
The Dell Boomi AtomSphere® iPaaS (integration platform as a service) enables Halogen Software to more easily and rapidly connect a customer’s existing employee data in their core HRIS/HRMS system to Halogen TalentSpace, improving the customer experience and making TalentSpace easier to connect to external HR systems.
"A fast, easy-to-use integration platform is absolutely vital to accelerating time to value for our customers who benefit by connecting TalentSpace to an array of existing HRIS/HRMS systems," said Karen Williams, chief product officer at Halogen Software. "Dell Boomi AtomSphere’s simplicity, power and pre-built connectors have enabled us to increase our competitiveness, shorten our sales cycle and exceed our customers’ implementation expectations. Dell Boomi is now a key element in our strategy for success."
The Dell Boomi AtomSphere iPaaS is a cloud-based integration platform that enables customers to integrate any combination of cloud and on-premises applications without software, appliances or coding. By standardizing on Dell Boomi AtomSphere, Halogen Software benefits from:
• A faster time to value for customers, measured in days instead of months, enabling Halogen Software to exceed customer implementation expectations.
• The elimination of time-consuming custom coding using an in-house integration application.
• Pre-built and standardized connectors that enable Halogen Software to more quickly extend an existing implementation to additional applications, while also helping Halogen Software build a stronger, deeper partner ecosystem.
• The elimination of data silos that often prevented customers from obtaining the maximum benefit from TalentSpace.
• Centralized management of all customer integrations, dramatically simplifying ongoing maintenance.
• An improved competitive position in the marketplace.
"Customers deploying a cloud-based solution at the operational core of their organizations demand a rapid time to value, ease of use, centralized management and superior quality of service," said Chris McNabb, general manager at Dell Boomi. "Dell Boomi AtomSphere’s drag-and-drop interface, broad array of pre-built connectors, and enterprise-grade platform ensure that companies like Halogen Software can meet customers’ demands."
About Halogen Software
Halogen Software (halogensoftware.com) offers an integrated cloud-based talent management suite that reinforces and drives higher employee performance across all talent programs whether that is performance management, learning and development, succession planning, recruiting and onboarding, or compensation. With over 2,100 customers worldwide, Halogen Software has been recognized as a market leader by major business analysts and has garnered the highest customer satisfaction ratings in the industry. Halogen Software's powerful, yet simple-to-use solutions, which also include industry-vertical editions, are used by organizations that want to build a world-class workforce that is aligned, inspired and focused on delivering exceptional results.
About Dell Boomi
Dell Boomi (boomi.com) delivers the first and only multi-purpose PaaS for AtomSphere integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS), Master Data Management (MDM) and API Management, and enables customers to integrate any combination of cloud and on-premises applications without software, appliances or coding. Organizations of all sizes, from growing mid-market companies to very large enterprises, enjoy rapid time to value as a result of drastically reduced implementation times and substantial cost savings over traditional integration, MDM, and API management solutions.
Dell, Inc. (dell.com) listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more.
Dell and Dell Boomi are trademarks of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Analyst Relations Contact: Ralph Hibbs - Dell, Inc.
P: 415-284-2310 - E: ralph_hibbs[.]dell.com.
Halogen Software Contacts: Connie Costigan