ATEN International, the world-leading designer and manufacturer of advanced connectivity and management solutions, announced that it will showcase five product demonstrations at ISE 2016 the largest A/V and electronics trade show in Europe on February 9-12. The star this ISE will be ATEN’s versatile 3-in-1, 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player VS1912. Other key highlights include the ATEN Control System, VM6404H 4K Seamless Matrix Switch, and VM1600 16x16 Modular Matrix Switch, as well as centralized data center management and HDBaseT solutions.
• VS1912 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player ATEN’s 3-in-1 video splitter, media player and video wall solution allows users to design creative video wall displays with overlapping media content and versatile video wall layouts from standard to asymmetrical. The product’s media player can play multiple photos, videos and office files simultaneously. The VS1912 also features an easy-to-use web GUI for video wall setup and profile scheduling that can be set weeks in advance. With its superb 1080p resolution, the VS1912 provides an ideal solution for multi-display applications such as digital signage, video walls, projection screens, and digital board installations either through DisplayPort or DVI.
• ATEN Control System The ATEN Control System, through its intuitive GUI, simple setup process, configuration, and iPad control, empowers individuals without a technical background to easily manage and control any device in a room. With the ATEN Control System, anyone can easily set up the perfect meeting, training program, or video conference.
• VM6404H 4K Seamless Matrix Switch ATEN’s VM6404H, 4x4 HDMI Matrix Switch supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, and is the only seamless switch available that delivers scaled resolutions up to 4K[.]60Hz with 4:2:0 chroma sampling. The VM6404H includes Seamless Switch™ technology, a built-in scaler, and a Red Dot award-winning web GUI that lets you create 8 connection profiles for customizing video wall layouts. The VM6404H is suitable for a diverse range of environments including stage presentations, competitions, sporting events, and control centers.
• VM1600 Modular Matrix Switch The VM1600 offers real-time control and advanced management of up to 16 sources and 16 displays simultaneously, through eight interchangeable I/O boards on a single chassis. With the flexibility of ATEN’s hot-swappable HDBaseT, HDMI, DVI, and VGA I/O boards, operators can conveniently control a matrix of 4x4 to 16x16 input/output devices through front-panel pushbuttons and a browser-based GUI, for simplified setup and control. The VM1600 is perfect for time-critical events such as live event broadcasting, security surveillance, and transport management.
• Centralized Data Center Management ATEN’s range of KVM products is a unique blend of state of the art features and technologies that offer the ultimate solution for extending computers to consoles, both on and off your IT infrastructure. At ISE Amsterdam 2016, ATEN will also have live demonstrations of KVM and PDU solutions.
• HDBaseT Products As an HDBaseT Alliance member, ATEN will showcase its HDBaseT-certified matrix switches, splitters, extenders, and receivers at both the HDBaseT (Booth #5-U92) and ATEN (Booth #11-N50) booths. HDBaseT technology provides a simple and cost-effective standard to transmit A/V signals up to 100 meters over a single LAN cable.
For over 35 years ATEN International Co., Ltd (aten.com.tw) has been the leading provider of IT connectivity and management solutions. Offering integrated IT Infrastructure Access Management, Professional Audio/Video, and Energy Intelligence Power. ATEN solutions connect and manage electronics in home, office, commercial, industrial, and enterprise environments with a portfolio of 320+ products distributed worldwide. ATEN has 650+ issued patents and an international R&D team that produces a stream of innovative solutions every year. ATEN’s consolidated sales for 2015came to NT$4,893million. Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has subsidiaries in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, Australia, the US, the UK, and Russia; with R&D centers in Taiwan, China, and Canada.