NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Celina, TX, United States, 2016/01/18 - Each PHYX product is a bundle of visual effects plugins, which support Apple OS X within Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Apple Motion.
PHYX Incorporated announces new versions of three of its most popular packages: PHYX Cleaner, PHYX Color, and PHYX Keyer. These new versions include bug fixes for Apple El Capitan, and increase compatibility for Final Cut Pro X.
Each PHYX product is a bundle of visual effects plugins, which support Apple OS X within Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Apple Motion.
PHYX Keyer 5.3
- bug fix in PhaseKeyer - Keyer plugin previously failed to render in some hosts
- bug fix in 3DKeyer - Keyer plugin previously failed to render in some hosts
- bug fix in Skin Tools - plugin previously failed to render in some hosts
- newly recoded Chroma Reconstruction within FastKeyer plugin
- newly recoded Chroma Reconstruction within Keyer plugin
- newly recoded Lightwrap engine within FastKeyer plugin
- newly recoded Lightwrap engine within Lightwrap plugin
- new Final Cut Pro X controls within Keyer plugin
PHYX Color 3.1
- Selective Sat features new color sample engine
- Mono plugin contains new Luma BT.709 method
- Techni2Color contains newly recoded ‘Method C’
PHYX Cleaner 2.2 - newly recoded Chroma Reconstruction plugin
• OS X 10.10.2 or later
• Apple Final Cut Pro (10.2)
• Apple Motion (5.2)
• Adobe After Effects (CC, CC 2014, CC2015)
• Adobe Premiere Pro (CC, CC2014, CC2015)
Pricing and Availability:
Updates are Free for existing users.
Based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PHYX visual effects software (phyx.biz) is used by key industry players, such as Walt Disney Company, Apple Inc., CNBC, FOX, and many more. Phyx products have been used to create major motion pictures, including Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues.
EXTRA LINKS (please, no duplicates or redirects):
To schedule a press briefing or request a product review; please contact Andy Tallent.