NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Cambridge, MA, United States, 2015/12/21 - Charles River Analytics, developer of intelligent system solutions, presented its training tools and technologies at the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) - CRA.com.
I/ITSEC is the world's largest modeling, simulation, and training conference. This year’s conference took place November 30 through December 4, 2015, at the Orange Country Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
Scientists from Charles River presented the following at I/ITSEC:
• Designing Instructor Support Tools for Virtual Shiphandling Training
• Developing Authoring Tools for Skills Models that Enable Adaptive Game-Based Maintenance Training
Charles River also demonstrated its training capabilities at I/ITSEC and discussed some recent efforts in:
• Human Performance
• Training Systems
• Simulation Technologies
Examples of our human performance tools include:
• Figaro A probabilistic programming system
• MEDIC - A system to automatically sense indicators of cognitive workload
• MAST A methodology for annotating skill trees
Examples of our training systems include:
• MAGPIE - An adaptive game-based environment for powerful, personalized training
• TMT A tourniquet training system
• ST-MASTER - A system to improve sonar training on ships conducting anti-submarine warfare
Examples of our simulation technologies include:
• SUREFIRE - a training simulation that prepares pilots to take part in the US Air Force's Red Flag program
• SEAMATE - a shiphandling educator assistant for managing assessments in training environments
About Charles River Analytics
Since 1983, Charles River Analytics has been delivering intelligent systems that transform our customers' data into mission-relevant tools and solutions to support critical assessment and decision-making. Charles River continues to grow its technology, customer base, and strategic alliances through research and development programs for the DoD and the Intelligence Community, addressing a broad spectrum of mission areas and functional domains, including: sensor and image processing, situation assessment and decision aiding, human systems integration, and cyber analytics. These efforts have resulted in a series of successful products that support continued growth in our core R&D contracting business, as well as the commercial sector. Charles River became an employee-owned company in 2012, to set the stage for the next-generation of innovation, service, and growth.