Acronis, the global leader in new generation data protection, today announced an update to Acronis True Image Cloud and Acronis True Image 2016, the fastest universal full image backup solutions for personal, family and home office use. The newest versions are updated based on customer feedback, which highlighted a huge demand for offloading data from a local machine, smart phone or tablet to the cloud due to space constraints, as well as user interface improvements, and family data protection features that make it easy to manage the backup and recovery of multiple PCs, Macs, smart phones and tablets.
“We updated the latest release of Acronis True Image based on input from customers who told us that the two most common data protection problems that families face today are damaged or lost devices, and running out of disk space on their devices,” said Gaidar Magdanurov, General Manager, Consumer Business at Acronis. “Just in time for the holidays, the latest Acronis True Image makes it easier than ever for the family IT manager to protect multiple devices and keep all their precious photos and data safe this season. You can also make sure you never run of space to take pictures with our simplified data offloading feature that quickly moves pictures to the cloud, rather than storing them on your device.”
Acronis True Image provides complete data protection for computers, including pictures, videos, documents, applications, passwords, settings, and the entire operating system.
Acronis True Image Cloud features unlimited cloud storage for backups and an easy-to-use, centralized dashboard that lets one person manage the backup and recovery of multiple devices, including PCs and Macs, and mobile phone and tablets, including Android, iPhone, and iPad devices and Windows tablets, for a family or home office. Acronis True Image Cloud provides complete protection against data loss disasters and mishaps, including accidental file deletions and user errors, as well as damaged devices, loss and theft.
Acronis True Image is powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine, a set of powerful data protection technologies enabling advanced and reliable backup and disk management tools, including:
• Full Image Backup provides block-level copying of data that allows users to create an exact replica of computer hard disks. Users have a choice to back-up only specific folders or make a complete replica of a disk.
• Universal Restore allows users to restore a full image backup to new PCs or Mac computers, including to dissimilar hardware, and migrate the complete operating system, applications and data over to the new disk or new computer.
• Rapid Upload balances network resource consumption to ensure maximum utilization of available network bandwidth for fast backup upload of data, without disrupting the user’s current work and experience.
• Try & Decide provides a controlled, temporary environment to safely test new software, drivers, and system configurations with an ability to safely roll-back to a stable, previous system configuration in the event of technical and performance issues, or security threats like a virus or malware.
• Clone Disk creates an exact replica of a disk drive, which is useful for a complete migration of data from one drive to another, and for making multiple disk drive replicas of the same content.
Availability and Pricing
Acronis True Image Cloud with unlimited cloud backup and archiving:
• $99.99 per year for one computer and three devices
• $159.99 per year for three computers and ten devices
• $199.99 per year for five computers and fifteen devices
Acronis True Image 2016 for local-only backup and restore:
• $49.99 for one computer
• $79.99 for three computers
• $99.99 for five computers
Acronis (acronis.com) sets the standard for New Generation Data Protection through its backup, disaster recovery, and secure access solutions. Powered by the Acronis AnyData Engine and set apart by its image technology, Acronis delivers easy, complete and safe backups of all files, applications and operating systems across any environment virtual, physical, cloud and mobile.
Founded in 2003, Acronis protects the data of over 5 million consumers and 500,000 businesses in over 145 countries. With its more than 50 patents, Acronis’ products have been named best product of the year, and cover a range of features, including migration, cloning and replication.