The Connection Conference, a gathering of leading Australian and international Web Content Management (WCM), Online Marketing and Customer Experience Management experts, is set to take place in Melbourne from October 25 27.
The Connection Conference will see digital marketing experts gather for key educational sessions looking at global best practice CMS and E-commerce platforms as well as online marketing engagement strategies.
“Digital marketing has evolved. How companies reach their target audiences and interact with them online has grown increasingly sophisticated, as have the platforms that support this new wave of marketing,” said Petr Palas, Kentico Founder and CEO. “The Connection Conference is being managed by Kentico to help educate Australian digital agencies and online marketers around the latest technologies and what is possible in today’s digital environment.”
The Connection Conference features three distinct education streams so attendees can immerse themselves in presentations and discussions dedicated to their area of expertise or interest; from developing, to marketing, to hands on experience.
“By offering three different educational tracks, the Connection Conference will be able to stage sessions relevant to all online marketing professionals. Developers can attend technical sessions that offer insights into the digital marketing tools available to create sophisticated marketing programs, while marketers will be able to learn from industry leaders around latest digital marketing trends. Finally, those looking to experience Kentico Online Marketing functionalities can attend ‘hands on’ sessions to test latest technologies for themselves,” said Wayne Jasek, Director of APAC Operations for Kentico.
In addition to featuring a range of technical subject matter experts, The Connection Conference also features Kentico partners and customers talking about how they approached and solved a variety of real-world marketing challenges. Local speakers for the conference include:
• Marty Drill, CEO and Andy Thompson, CTO of Get Started, an Australia-based digital agency with 40+ professionals focused on digital strategy, design and development.
• Stefano Tempesta, Lead Solution Architect at Datacom, one of Asia Pacific’s leading locally-owned IT-based service providers, operating across New Zealand, Australia, Malaysia and the Philippines.
• Dan Baker, Digital Experience Director at Precedent, defining organisation-wide digital strategies, crafting web and mobile experiences, building impactful brands and creating persuasive campaigns for clients across the UK and Asia Pacific region.
• Elizabeth Gibbons, Business Development Manager at Zeroseven, an agency of strategists, information architects, user interface and application developers, digital designers and user experience specialists.
• Neil Shewan, Managing Director at Reading Room, an international consultancy agency with offices in the United Kingdom and Australia; their mission is to help organisations take full advantage of opportunities created by the Internet.
Kentico is an all-in-one CMS, E-commerce, and Online Marketing platform that drives business results for companies of all sizes both on-premise or in the cloud. It gives customers and partners powerful, comprehensive tools and customer-centric solutions to create stunning websites and manage customer experiences easily in a dynamic business environment. The Kentico Web Content Management Solution‘s rich selection of out-of-the-box web parts, easy customisations, and open API quickly gets websites up and running. When combined with the full set of integrated solutions, including Online Marketing, E-commerce, and Intranet and Collaboration, Kentico fully optimises the digital customer experience across multiple channels.
Founded in 2004, Kentico (kentico.com) is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, and Australia. Kentico has 1,000 digital agency partners and powers more than 25,000 websites across 100 countries. Customers include Bacardi, Twinings, Great British Chefs, Gibson, Mazda, Mighty River Power, HMV, UNICEF Australia, Sony, and Vodafone.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.