Designed to address diverse workloads and the growing needs of mission-critical applications, RES-XR5 servers can provide up to a three-fold increase in processor performance, compared to RES-XR4 servers. With a wide range of height, depth, I/O options, and expansion features, RES-XR5 rack-mounted servers provide unmatched configuration flexibility, to meet current and future system requirements.
RES-XR5 rack-mounted servers feature expansion slots, extensive high-speed I/O, storage, and enhanced reliability options that provide users with configuration versatility and system expansion to meet current and future system requirements. Themis RES systems incorporate advanced thermal and mechanical design features that include dual-redundant, hot swappable AC and DC power supply options. The RES enclosure design incorporates aluminum die cast front and rear panels, and lightweight aluminum and non-magnetic stainless steel to improve structural rigidity and improve system resistance to corrosion. Themis RES servers are an attractive solution for programs where Size, Weight, and Power (SWAP) are essential considerations. RES servers can be mounted in standard commercial racks or be deployed in mobile, rugged transit cases.
“Working closely with partners and customers, Themis designs and builds rugged computing solutions that assure users high performance and reliability in demanding environments,” said Bill Kehret, CEO of Themis Computer. We continue to experience broad market acceptance for our rack-mounted servers. These cloud-ready RES-XR5 rack-mounted servers provide industry leading compute density and superior scalability, and we expect to see them deployed in a wide range of demanding environments”, Mr. Kehret added.
RES-XR5 Server Features
• Up to two Intel® E5-2600 v3 processors with up to fourteen cores per socket;
• Wide range of height, depth, and I/O configurations;
• Enhanced reliability features and superior resilience to shock, vibration, and temperature extremes;
• Duel redundant, hot-swappable power supplies;
• Dual redundant DC power option;
• Multiple expansion slots, extensive high speed I/O and multiple storage options;
• System expansion through the addition of commercially available, off the shelf (COTS) networking cards, I/O, peripherals and other value-added options to meet current and future system requirements;
• Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C (extended operating temperatures are configuration dependent);
• MIL-STD-810G (Shock and Vibration);
• MIL-STD-461 (Quiet Operation) options available.
Pricing and Availability
RES-XR5 rack mounted servers are available. Product specifications are available at themis.com/res-xr5.
Upcoming Themis Events
Themis (themis.com) will demonstrate a range of Themis Computer product solutions in Booth 656 at the Department of Defense Intelligence Information Systems (DoDIIS) Worldwide Conference at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antionio Texas on August 23 -26, 2015. Themis will also be exhibiting in U.S. Pavilion, Booth N5-219 at DSEI in Excel London on September 15-18, 2015. Themis representatives look forward to speaking to you about your current and future computing requirements. Additionally you can set a demonstration appointment on the Events page.