Lifesize, a division of Logitech, today announced its latest innovation, Lifesize® Cloud Amplify™, the industry’s first YouTube™-style personal video library approach to recording and sharing video content within and across companies.
Addressing the need for an easy way to record and play back video calls, Lifesize Cloud Amplify enables participants to effortlessly record Lifesize Cloud calls from any device with one click and share them via a simple-to-use, scalable personal video library.
“As video conferencing becomes more popular, we’ve seen a significant increase in demand for recording functionality. Today we’re responding, with more than just easy-to-use recording we’re going leaps beyond that with a completely new approach,” said Craig Malloy, Lifesize founder and CEO. “We've thought strategically about how customers want to use their recordings and, based on that insight, Lifesize Cloud Amplify incorporates a personal video library that provides the industry’s easiest and most dynamic resource for sharing as well.”
"The ability to save the recordings to a personal video library and share the videos directly without downloading is unique in the video conferencing market,” said Roopam Jain, Frost & Sullivan industry director of the conferencing and collaborating practice. “We expect this capability to become indispensable for many use cases, including HR training, sales presentations, product engineering reviews, and distance learning. Lifesize Cloud Amplify is an elegant recording solution that adds tremendous value to users, allowing them to easily save and leverage valuable content across the organization."
Key features of Lifesize Cloud Amplify include:
• One Click to Record and Auto-Publish: From any device, any participant in a call can record a meeting including any content shared within the call with a single click from within the Lifesize Cloud laptop, mobile apps or Lifesize video system.
• Personal Video Library for Playback and Sharing: Similar to the experience on YouTube, users can turn collaboration into content by saving video calls to their personal Lifesize Cloud Amplify video libraries, where they can also see what has been shared with them.
• Socialize Content across the Company: Users can tag all video and audio participants, which will then automatically extend the discussion by adding the recording to those participants’ personal video libraries.
• No-Hassle System Management: Lifesize Cloud Amplify removes the need for ongoing IT support, with automatic reports that monitor usage across the organization.
The launch of Lifesize Cloud Amplify follows the availability of Lifesize Cloud in 15 languages, including: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Polish, Japanese, Traditional Chinese (Taiwan), Simplified Chinese (China), Korean, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, and English.
Pricing and Availability
• Lifesize Cloud Amplify is available globally today
• All current and prospective Lifesize Cloud customers are eligible for a free trial
• The service is offered as an addition to the annual subscription
• Plans starts at $4,000 annually for unlimited recordings and a 15-hour video library
Lifesize (lifesize.com) delivers video conferencing that’s as easy, as lifelike and as remarkable as meeting in person. Founded in 2003 and acquired by Logitech in 2009, Lifesize continues to reinvent the video conferencing industry. From delivering the world’s first high definition video conference in 2005 to introducing the first cloud video conferencing solution to provide a connected experience across devices and meeting rooms, Lifesize addresses organizations’ demand for high quality and reliable video that is affordable and simple to use.
Lifesize, the Lifesize logo, Logitech, the Logitech logo, and other Logitech marks are trademarks of Logitech and may be registered. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.