At the AWS Summit New York today, TIBCO Software Inc., a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software, announced continued growth and success in providing its analytics software solutions to customers around the world using Amazon Web Services™ (AWS™). TIBCO has utilized the operational efficiency of AWS and its broad platform of cloud services to deliver leading business intelligence and infrastructure solutions to business audiences looking for instant analytics solutions, as well as technical users who want to build and construct their own cloud services using TIBCO® software products.
"We selected AWS as the core infrastructure for our cloud offerings as it provides a powerful range of cloud services that enable us to package our analytics solutions together for customer use quickly, securely, and efficiently," said Karl Van den Bergh, vice president, product and cloud, TIBCO Analytics. "The result has not only been an enhanced customer experience for both our business and technical audiences, but also a 50 percent reduction in cloud-hosting costs for our company."
The expanded relationship includes a number of significant steps across a spectrum of areas:
• TIBCO has joined the new AWS Marketplace Consulting Partner program to connect customers with a selection of TIBCO professional services, as well as a variety of system integrator partners, including Artha Solutions, DEFTeam, and Xtivia. This makes it easier for TIBCO customers who are purchasing through AWS Marketplace to get help for optimizing the configuration of their software.
• New and updated offerings available in AWS Marketplace:
- TIBCO® Clarity, a new product in AWS Marketplace, provides data quality capabilities;
- TIBCO Spotfire® for AWS, version 7, the latest version of Spotfire® with enhanced support for Amazon Redshift;
- TIBCO Jaspersoft® for AWS, version 6.1, the latest version of Jaspersoft®, now enabled with clustering and fault-tolerance.
"A healthy percentage of AWS Marketplace customers are telling us that they would like consulting partners to optimize their software deployments on AWS, post purchase," said Dave McCann, vice president, AWS Marketplace, Amazon Web Services, Inc. "It's our goal to put our AWS Marketplace BI customers in touch with TIBCO's leading system integrators and solutions experts who can streamline the integration and deployment of software offerings on AWS."
"Our relationship with AWS allows us to expand our reach in the cloud," said Matt Quinn, executive vice president, products and technology, and chief technology officer, TIBCO. "We are excited to join the AWS Marketplace Consulting Partner program as it provides TIBCO customers utilizing AWS with the ability access to premium professional services."
TIBCO is demonstrating its TIBCO Spotfire® and Jaspersoft® analytics offerings tomorrow at the AWS Summit New York.
TIBCO Software, Inc. (tibco.com) is a global leader in infrastructure and business intelligence software. Whether it's optimizing inventory, cross-selling products, or averting crisis before it happens, TIBCO uniquely delivers the Two-Second Advantage® -- the ability to capture the right information at the right time and act on it preemptively for a competitive advantage. With a broad mix of innovative products and services, TIBCO is the strategic technology partner trusted by businesses around the world.
TIBCO, Spotfire, Jaspersoft, Two-Second Advantage and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.