The brightest luminaries in Europe’s automotive and transportation industry were commended at Frost & Sullivan’s 2015 Intelligent Mobility Excellence in Best Practices Awards Banquet held on July 1st at the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington, London.
The banquet was part of a prestigious two-day event that brought together 350 visionary leaders from mobility-related industries across the globe. The high-profile gathering discussed future business models in connected and automated mobility and identified pioneering performers and technologies.
Welcoming the delegates, Phil Howarth, Partner at Frost & Sullivan and the banquet's host, set the scene for the night: "We are here to recognise the achievements of six organisations that are pioneering the cause of mobility. Organisations that wish to make the life of the average human being more comfortable by coming up with simply brilliant ideas ranging from inspired technology developments, novel telematics solutions, new automotive materials to a new mobility sharing model."
Mr Howarth continued: "Our traditional work and objective is to help our clients in identifying and targeting short, medium and long term growth opportunities to give them an understanding of the direction that markets are taking and anticipate trends that could severely disrupt their industry. We help them improve their market position by providing better visibility - quantifying markets, predicting growth rates and calculating market shares."
The evening highlighted outstanding achievements in mobility including leadership in product line strategy, customer value, visionary innovation and industry leadership.
The following companies were honoured at the black-tie ceremony:
• Bozankaya - 2015 European Railcar and Tram-Bus Production in Public Transportation Company of the Year Award
• Kentkart Ege Elektronik Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş - 2015 European Smart Systems in Transportation Product Line Strategy Leadership Award
• Mazaro - 2015 European Automotive Transmission Visionary Innovation Leadership Award
• Novacom Europe B.V - 2015 European Connected Trailer Customer Value Leadership Award
• SAP SE - 2015 European Corporate Ridesharing Technology Leadership Award
• TMD FRICTION - A NISSHINBO GROUP COMPANY - 2015 European Original Equipment Brake Friction Material Customer Value Leadership Award
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan (frost.com), the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants. For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies? Contact us: Start the discussion.