This victory comes in the Public Service Newspaper/Magazine Campaign category. Basic4’s work was recognized among some of the very best in this year's creative competition, which included over 5,000 submissions bycreative hot-shops from twenty three countries.
“This prestigious award recognizes our uncompromising commitment to go beyond the client's brief and deliver original, relevant communication ideas to our clients” said
M. Samuel, CEO, Basic4. “It is, moreover, a just recognition of GAIL’s unflinching commitment towards creating sustainable development through its various CSR programmes. We are proud to be associated with a committed and responsible brand like GAIL which gave strength and momentum to build a credible and touching campaign that has managed to inspire the jury.”
Over the last 21 years, the SCA has become a unique platform to applaud outstanding creative achievements of small and medium sized advertising agencies worldwide with annual billings under $30 million.
GAIL, India’s largest natural gas company is also one of the top ranked gas utility companies of the world. It is also a conscious corporate citizen with a social purpose. The rigour and strategic thought that drives GAIL’s success among gas utilities in the world, also drives its CSR initiatives. GAIL’s motto statement ‘Tomorrow is yours’ is also a reflection of the hopes, aspirations and dreams of the many beneficiaries of the CSR initiatives. The winning entry epitomises all this in a simple, stark, compelling and very thought-provoking way.
This year's panel of international judges included:
• Juan Pablo Valencia, Creative Director, TBWA\Central Asia & Caucasus Kazakhstan
• Augusto Correia, Integrated Art Director, Artplan Brazil
• Trent Oliver, CEO, Blue Telescope United States
• Phil Copithorne, C&B Ad Canada
• Crystal McKenzie, President/CEO, Crystal McKenzie, Inc. United States
• Marcus Enstrom, Creative Director, FaPaFamiljen Sweden
• Andreas Kioroglou, Founder/ Creative Director, Matadog Design Greece
• Luke Li, Creative Director, Germany
• Nizar Al Shorbagi, Art Director, Paragon Marketing Communication Kuwait
• Pier Lalonde, Principal, Pixel &Cie, marketing creative Canada
• Matthew Maday, Managing Director, RDI/A Digital United States
• Fabio Orlando, CCO, tag Canada
• Curtis Wolowich, Creative Director, Agency59 Canada.