NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2015/06/02 - Virtual Appliance Optimizes Security, Performance and Compliance, Delivering Real-Time Visibility, Intelligence and Actions to IT from One Consolidated View - AccelOps.com.
InfoSecurity Europe, Olympia Conference Centre, Stand #F182 - The boundaries in today’s modern data center are more elusive than ever before with data streaming in from end points such as applications, servers, databases, mobile and IoT devices across cloud, virtual and physical environments. To provide organizations with greater visibility into the modern data center, AccelOps announced today enhancements to its integrated IT security and operational intelligence platform that enables IT to rapidly detect, prevent and respond to malicious attacks. The company will demonstrate these new capabilities this month at InfoSecurity Europe, Gartner Security Summit in D.C. and Cisco Live in San Diego, with general availability in Q2 2015.
New features include:
• Threat Intelligence Center: Incorporates new “Content as a Service” (CaaS) capability to aggregate, validate and share anonymous threat data gathered from the AccelOps customer base, providing benchmark and threat detection intelligence to customers in real time. Also included are additional device support, rules updates, analytics and other knowledge bases.
• External Threat Feed API: Contains an open API that allows users to integrate any public or private threat feed into the AccelOps database and cross-correlate it with their own network and security data.
• Workflow Integration API: Creates bi-directional workflow integration into leading IT service management and ticketing solutions. Users can now create alerts, tickets and incidents from platforms such as ServiceNow and Connectwise, or vice versa, as well as the ability to customize workflow integration and drill down to obtain deep-dive contextual diagnostics for faster problem analysis and resolution.
• Windows Agent: Combines its agentless technology with newly developed, high-performance agents to significantly bolster its system, application and security log collection at speeds of up to 1800 events per second per server. Capabilities include critical features such as end-to-end compression, SSL encryption, installed software detection, file integrity monitoring and registry change monitoring all deployed via a one-touch deployment of agents via Windows Agent Manager.
Dan Maloney, vice president of marketing and business development, AccelOps, said:
“As a leading provider of security and operational intelligence, our main objective is to deliver the tools our clients need to stay ahead of the persistent threats infiltrating today’s modern data center. These enhancements extend the capabilities of our threat intelligence, providing our customers with even greater insight into the health, security and management of their networks.”
See AccelOps 4.4 live:
• Infosecurity Europe AccelOps Stand #F182
• Gartner Security Summit; AccelOps Booth #1221
• Cisco Live AccelOps Booth #1537
AccelOps (accelops.com) delivers actionable security intelligence for the modern data center. The virtual appliance software monitors security, performance and compliance in cloud and virtualized infrastructures, all on a single screen. AccelOps automatically discovers, analyzes and automates IT issues in machine and big data across organizations’ data centers and cloud resources, spanning servers, storage, networks, security, applications and users. AccelOps’ patented analytics engine with cross-correlation and statistical anomaly detection sends real-time alerts when deviations occur that indicate a security or performance-impacting event. The AccelOps platform scales seamlessly and provides unmatched delivery of proactive security and operational intelligence, allowing organizations to be more responsive and competitive as they expand their IT capabilities.