Global Vision, the world leader in the development of innovative proofreading technologies, today announced the release of a new version of its preeminent text verification solution, DocuProof 3.1.0.
Designed with enhancements that will dramatically ease the challenges that professionals face on a daily basis, DocuProof 3.1.0 will ensure the accuracy of packaging components, contracts, publications, and manuscripts, quickly and easily finding changes in fonts, sizes, deletions, inserts, spelling, and location. DocuProof also compares text in virtually any language and can even compare unlike files (graphic vs. word files).
“The latest enhancements to DocuProof are the result of highly focused conversations that we've had with our many customers. This release is centered on streamlining the copy related workflow resulting in a smoother creative flow and consistent error free copy,” explained Reuben Malz, President of Global Vision. “DocuProof 3.1.0 takes text verification to the next level, and we are excited to share it with the world.”
Enhanced feature set of DocuProof 3.1.0
Multilingual user interface:
• Available in the following localized languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified).
• Ability to drag and drop files into the main interface for loading;
• New and improved language dictionaries (Spell check);
• Ability to verify the minimum font sizes;
• Ability to display all Excel sheets included in a workbook;
• User interface improvements;
• Usability improvements.
• Support for MSSQL 2012;
• Support for multiple domains (LDAP);
• Easier to use LDAP interface & LDAP search dialog;
• Time zone displayed as part of the date format (Reports and Audit Trail).
Leader in proofreading technologies for 25 years
See for yourself why 72% of all pharmaceutical companies worldwide have implemented Global Vision Solutions: Download our latest brochure.
About Global Vision
Global Vision (globalvisioninc.com) is the world leader in the design and delivery of Innovative Proofreading Technologies.
Our solutions are widely interoperable and have been integrated into the packaging workflows of leading consumer packaged goods companies, printing firms and over 72% of the major pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Global Vision’s complete suite of advanced solutions featuring text-based, pixel-based and Braille inspection technologies, are designed to eliminate printed artwork and copy related errors, providing end-to-end security at every stage of the packaging workflow. All our proofreading solutions meet FDA 21 CFR Part 11 / EMA Annex 11 requirements.
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, Global Vision has worldwide representation.