From April 19-22, nearly 1,500 Lexmark Enterprise Software customers will converge on the Gaylord National in Washington, D.C., for Inspire 2015. Guest keynote speaker General Colin L. Powell, USA (Ret.) will inspire attendees with strategies for taking charge during times of great change and demonstrating how to remain focused, take responsibility and work toward improving processes, organizations and people.
Now in its ninth year, Inspire is a landmark event for Lexmark enterprise software customers and partners. Spread over three-and-a-half days, Inspire features more than 120 educational sessions covering new product functionality, customer success stories, best practices, insight from industry experts and solutions for industry-specific business processes.
Conference attendees will gather specific product insight and knowledge about Lexmark’s enterprise software technologies and for specific ways to apply Lexmark solutions to their distinct daily processes and operations.
For the first time since Lexmark’s acquisition of ReadSoft in 2014, the ReadSoft User Conference will be held in conjunction with Inspire 2015. In addition to ReadSoft-centric presentations and sessions, company experts will demonstrate how enterprise software technologies from ReadSoft and Lexmark are coming together to offer customers even better solutions.
Earlier this month, Lexmark announced a global rebranding with Perceptive Software evolving into Lexmark Enterprise Software. Perceptive Software now goes to market as Lexmark, while its software products continue to use the Perceptive name, such as Perceptive Content, Perceptive Intelligent Capture and Perceptive Search.
• Scott Coons, President, Lexmark Enterprise Software
• Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer, Lexmark Enterprise Software
• Nicole Wosje, Vice President of Global Solutions, Lexmark Enterprise Software
• Ken Chin, Research Vice President, Gartner Inc.- Enterprise Content Management
• Dan Coates, President, Ypulse Financial Process Automation and Millennials
• Brig. Gen. Rebecca Halstead USA (Ret.) Government and Leadership
• Aaron Carroll, MD, MS, Director, Center for Health Policy and Professionalism Research, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Indiana University School of Medicine Information Technology in Healthcare
• Sunjay Nath, MBA, BScE, CSP Higher Education and Team Performance
Conference Breakout Sessions and Training:
• Inspire 2015 features more than 120 educational breakout sessions presented by Lexmark enterprise software experts and customers.
• The Resource Room will be staffed by Lexmark and ReadSoft experts to address attendee questions and demonstrate how content presented in sessions can be applied within their organizations. Attendees can dive into complex topics, talk through the set-up of their environment, or walk through ideas for new and updated products.
“Inspire provides an opportunity for customers to learn from our Lexmark enterprise software experts and from each other,” said Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer, Lexmark’s Enterprise Software. “It’s also an opportunity for our team to learn from customers to deepen our industry expertise, strengthen our customer relationships, and ensure the innovative technologies we are building today are perfectly suited to address the business challenges our customers will face in the future.”
Lexmark (lexmark.com) creates enterprise software, hardware and services that remove the inefficiencies of information silos and disconnected processes, connecting people to the information they need at the moment they need it. Open the possibilities at .
Lexmark, the Lexmark logo and Open the possibilties are trademarks of Lexmark International, Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.