NCR Corporation, the leader in consumer transaction technologies, will showcase the latest technology innovations in the travel industry at the upcoming Passenger Terminal Expo 2015. Show attendees can experience NCR’s airport and airline solutions at Booth #7030 at the tradeshow, which is being held at the Paris expo Porte de Versailles from March 10-12, 2015.
“From check-in to shopping to boarding, NCR is making travel easier by helping airports and airlines around the world enhance the passenger experience, drive more ancillary revenue through all channels of retailing and enable their IT teams to better manage network infrastructure,” said Dennis Davidson, vice president of Travel, NCR Corporation.
Several new solutions and expanded functionality of existing offerings will be on display, including:
• NCR’s easy to manage, redesigned Wayfinding solution that can improve the passenger experience.
• NCR’s retail expertise of self-checkout point-of-sale applied to the airport retail space. The NCR SelfServ 90 is perfect for airport retailers with many shoppers.
• NCR’s Travel Marketplace that makes it easier for airports and airlines to sell and for customers to make purchases by extending access to products and services through any channel. This includes personalized digital marketing, ancillary content management, managed payment processing and integrated, real-time analytics.
• NCR’s mobile boarding pass, a secure, IATA compliant, optimized, fully branded barcoded boarding pass delivered to the passenger’s mobile phone.
• NCR’s TP100 airport check-in kiosk that can run a variety of software, allowing passengers to check-in, change seats, add/update frequent flyer information, check in bags and more.
• NCR’s XR7 POS solution that gives operators all the tools they need to boost sales and increase pace of service.
“By blending our expertise in the travel and retail industries with our commitment to delivering the best solutions, we understand every aspect of airline and airport transactions and how to leverage technology to make the everyday easier,” said Davidson. “We invite PTE attendees to see first-hand the value NCR technology solutions can deliver for their airport or airline.”
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (ncr.com) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries. The company encourages investors to visit its website which is updated regularly with financial and other important information about NCR.