Noble Systems Corporation a global leader in contact center technology solutions, solutions, announced the release of Noble® Maestro Version 8, an update of the company’s flagship offering for contact center management and reporting. Noble Maestro provides an intuitive manager portal for the Noble Enterprise Solution Suite, making it easy for users to manage agents, campaigns, lists, and data, assign contact strategies, coordinate multichannel activities, and control workflows.
Key enhancements and features include:
• Enhanced IVR Features: create more robust IVR workflows including in-call IVR recording, subscript routing, and language support, with an improved user interface that makes working with scripts easier than ever before;
• New ASR Support: allow customers to speak responses to IVR menus using automated speech recognition, rather than using keypad entries;
• Enriched Dialing Management: improve dialing controls with upgraded filters for call time window settings, minimum attempts to a phone type before moving to the next phone type, and enhanced area code update manager tools;
• Improved Appointment Management: maintain calendars and schedule appointments more easily with a new Appointment Maintenance tool that allows users to create appointment schedules, and a new Appointment Manager tool to view and administer scheduled appointments;
• Upgraded Multichannel Tools: manage multiple channels with new configuration utilities and reports to track non-call activities, such as SMS, email, and webchat.
“The Noble Maestro manager portal is a central component of our Enterprise contact center suite for premise and cloud-based platforms, and it has played a significant role in helping us win new business since it was first introduced over seven years ago,” says James K. Noble, Jr., President and CEO of Noble Systems. “With this newest release, Maestro continues to deliver a dependable resource for improving agent efficiency and streamlining management functions while adding increased functionality for today’s fast-paced multichannel environment. Its intuitive design and ease of use puts it at the top of our clients’ favorite system features and makes it a vital part of their daily operations.”
The Noble Maestro v8 upgrade is available for free to Noble Systems Maestro clients with current active annual software and hardware support plans.
About Noble Systems
Noble Systems Corporation (noblesystems.com) is a global leader in unified contact center technology solutions, providing innovative products since 1989. Every day, millions of customer contacts are made by agents at 4,000+ client installations worldwide using the award-winning Noble platforms for inbound, outbound and blended communications. The scalable, integrated Noble solutions include advanced ACD and predictive dialing; unified contact processing; and integrated IVR, recording, messaging, quality/monitoring systems, scripting, workforce optimization, real-time reporting and management, and analytics and decisioning tools. Based in Atlanta, GA, Noble Systems was the first vendor to offer an open, scalable, fully-distributed platform.