NAKIVO Inc., the fastest-growing virtualization and cloud backup software company for VMware environments, today announced year-over-year growth results for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. In 2014, the total revenue in the APAC region grew by 379%, while the number of new customers has increased by 294% compared to 2013.
In 2014, NAKIVO has achieved the following results in the APAC region:
Revenue: NAKIVO continues to demonstrate rapid customer adoption and fast pace growth in the APAC region. The year-over-year revenue growth of NAKIVO in 2014 vs. 2013 has increased by 379%.
Customers: The number of customers in 2014 vs. 2013 has increased by 294% in the APAC region. Through channel partners the company has won customers for the first time in 5 countries: Indonesia, New Zealand, India, Vietnam, and Nepal.
Solution Partners: NAKIVO has increased the number of solution providers in the APAC region by 291% in 2014 vs. 2013. Over 89 VMware solution providers are now offering NAKIVO products to their enterprise and SMB customers in the APAC region. In 2014, NAKIVO has further strengthened its global presence by signing distribution agreements with the leading software distributors in the region, including Zero One Technology Co Ltd., MPA Systems Pty Ltd, TriTech Distribution Limited, Microdium Limited, and Networld Corporation.
Product: During 2014, NAKIVO has released the following four main product versions:
• v5 featuring Flash VM Boot, which provides the ability to boot VMware VMs directly from compressed and deduplicated VM backups without rehydration or recovering the entire VMs first
• v4.1 featuring Integration Kit, Call Home, and support for datastore clusters
• v4.0 featuring Instant object recovery for Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Exchange logs truncation, and backup verification
• v3.9 featuring Multi Tenancy, Self-Service, dynamic license allocation, GFS backup retention, and improved job scheduler
“We are pleased with our high growth rate and strong demand for NAKIVO in the APAC region,” said Bruce Talley, CEO and co-founder of NAKIVO. "More and more Cloud Service Providers, enterprises, and SMBs are recognizing the great value and benefits delivered by NAKIVO Backup & Replication in their VMware environments.”
• Overview: nakivo.com/VMware-VM-backup-replication-recovery-software.htm.
• Datasheet: nakivo.com/Resources/NBR-DS.pdf.
• Backup to Cloud: nakivo.com/vmware-cloud-backup-as-a-service.htm.
• Success Stories: nakivo.com/success-stories.htm.
• Trial Download: nakivo.com/en/VMware-Backup-Free-Trial.htm.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO (nakivo.com) is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 5,000 customers - including many Fortune 1,000 companies - and over 700 channel partners across 72 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers.