NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
New Rochelle, NY, United States, 2015/02/12 - Computer Solutions East announced another achievement in its continued commitment to providing best-of-class services to its customers - ComputerSolutionsEast.com.
CSE recently bagged the Microsoft Gold Hosting Competency after successfully completing all the associated requirements for it.
To get the Gold Competency in Hosting, Microsoft demands a successful completion of a list of requirements. A Microsoft Partner must have four individual personnel to pass technical exams for hosting and additional two more to pass business assessment. Partners are also required to have a complete organization’s profile and provide customer evidence and feedbacks.
Achieving Microsoft Gold Hosting Competency proves that Computer Solutions East has the skills to and is capable of providing innovated hosting solutions through Microsoft’s array of products. This achievement also gives core benefits to CSE to broaden its hosting products & services and to brighten its stint in the IT world.
Computer Solutions East is never new to attaining Gold competencies from Microsoft. Before this latest addition, it has Gold competencies in Volume Licensing, Devices and Deployment, Digital Advertising, and Small Business. But the list never ends there. Computer Solutions East is committed to achieving more competencies and certifications to serve its customers better.
About Computer Solutions East
Computer Solutions East (computersolutionseast.com), a part of the Microsoft family, provides services globally and delivers local onsite services to the Tri-State area of New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey. We are a Cisco Premier Partner and Microsoft Gold Certified. In 2014, Computer Solutions East achieved Tier 3 status for Microsoft Office 365 and are a part of The Microsoft SMB Cloud Champions Club.
Awards and Accomplishments:
• Winner; 2013 East Region TOP VAR Partner of the Year Award
• Finalist; 2013 Small Business Partner of the Year
• Ingram Micro SMB 500
• CRN Next-Gen 250
Technology solutions that makes sense for your business:
• Microsoft Volume Licensing Services Sales
• Microsoft Office 365 (Migration & Licensing)
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Development
• Azure: Improve performance and consolidate resource, let Microsoft take care of your servers
• T Box Backup Solution (A Microsoft Azure Cloud Backup solution that is Windows Server 2012 R2 Certified)
• Application Development: Websites, Quote to order automation, Netbook, Vendor XML integration with shopping cart
• Fixed Monthly Contracts: 24/7 service with predictable monthly payment
• Cisco Network and TeleP: WAN, LAN, VPN, Wireless and VoIP.