Jöllenbeck GmbH, founded in 1974 is one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of office & entertainment peripherals. Since its formation, Jöllenbeck has positioned itself very successfully in the PC, video gaming console and handheld accessories market. The product portfolio of its own brand SPEEDLINK® includes sound systems, headsets, mice, mousepads, keyboards, gamepads, joysticks and various other accessories. SPEEDLINK® products impress with their novel technology combined with design excellence and outstanding functionality. Through SPEEDLINK®, Jöllenbeck is represented in over 40 countries worldwide.
“We are really delighted to have Syntech, one of South Africa’s leading distributors, on board as a partner, and look forward to working with them. Through this exciting partnership, we are glad that our end customers can enjoy SPEEDLINK® products in South Africa just as easily as in the rest of the world,” says CEO Tim Jöllenbeck.
7 Good reasons why this is such exciting news:
• Syntech has established themselves as one of the leading Distributors in South Africa committed to adding value to the market and empowering its resellers.
• Syntech works closely with their key-resellers to deliver added value and support to clients and provide the best available range of products
• Syntech provides exceptional marketing support including free web content, POS material and digital banner design for customers.
• The exclusive “Syntech Warranty” and technical support structure offers end users and resellers peace of mind and after sales service.
• Syntech now delivers a premium turnkey component solution which incorporates industry leading brands like Asus, Crucial, Seasonic, Raidmax, Patriot and OCZ
• Syntech’s revolutionary approach to distribution enables them to deliver thousands of products throughout Southern Africa daily
• Most importantly - Stock availability, Syntech’s procurement and logistics team help ensure that their resellers have consistent access to the stock that they actually want.
SPEEDLINK® is one of the leading brands in computer and video game accessories in Europe. Their products combine new technology with excellent design and outstanding functionality.
They have enjoyed continuous growth since its founding in 1998. Today, the company′s products can be found in over 30 countries in Europe. The fact that they have sold over 10 million sound systems and over 15 million game controllers impressively demonstrate their superior market presence.
Their commitment to product development is based on innovation and an eye for the trends of tomorrow. The fast pace of the market demands great vigilance and a high degree of flexibility. Constant supervision of development work and production as well as the company′s representation in the market guarantees excellent product quality and forms the basis for continuing success.
"We have years of experience in the area of keyboards and mice. We've now put our experience to use in the area of gaming and are really proud to present an end-to-end line-up", explains PR Manager Steffen Soltau. "Even for those on a slightly tighter budget, SPEEDLINK® makes it possible for customers to get hold of really high-quality gaming kit. And it all has a consistent look."
SPEEDLINK® carries the following Product Ranges:
• NOTEBOOK ACCESSORIES: Presenters, Keyboards, Cables & Adapters, Power Supplies, Notebook Bags, Mice, Speakers, Fans, Webcams, Special Accessories, Mouse Pads, Headphones & Microphones, Media Readers & Writers, Cleaning;
• PC ACCESSORIES: Mice, Presenter, Headphones & Microphones, Webcams, Storage, Mouse Pads, Speakers, Cables & Adapters, Cleaning, Special Accessories, Keyboards, Sound Cards, Power Supplies, Graphics Tablets;
• GAMING ACCESSORIES: PC Gaming, Mice, Keyboards, Gamepads, Joysticks, Racing Wheels, Headphones & Microphones, Speakers, Microsoft®, Xbox®, Nintendo®, Wii™, Sony®, PlayStation®;
• SOUND: Speakers, Home, Mobile, Equipment, Cables and Adapters, Sound Cards, Headsets, Corded, Wireless, Microphones;
• TABLET ACCESSORIES: Power, Hard shells, Input, Cables & Adapters, Screen protectors, Audio, Headsets & Headphones, Speakers, Cables & Adapters, Accessories, Cases & Skins, Holders & Stands, Care.
Syntech (syntech.co.za) was established in 2002. Our product ranges are sourced from a variety of international manufacturers. We distribute a number of top brands and distribute an extensive range of computer related products throughout sub-Saharan Africa.
Our objective is to create solutions. We have developed our product range by offering these complete solutions with several focused products that cater for individual reseller requirements. Our solid relationships with our suppliers ensure that we deliver products which have been developed in accordance with market demands. Our distribution orientated business model and advanced logistics system ensures that all of our clients can expect cost effective solutions delivered on time.