NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Scottsdale, AZ, United States, 2015/01/30 - Organized by solution type, user meetings offer a unique opportunity to network, share best practices and maximize customer investments in JDA software - JDA.com.
JDA Software Group, Inc., has created more than 40 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) which enable JDA software users to come together, network, and share their best practices and lessons learned. Participation in these user groups creates an environment of continuous learning, in which JDA customers can maximize their investments in JDA solutions. In addition, SIG members provide important feedback to JDA and are often the first to learn of planned software enhancements. SIGs are organized by solution type.
One of the most important learning opportunities for SIG members are regularly scheduled conference calls with other JDA software users from around the world. There are 18 meetings scheduled for February and March 2015. These upcoming SIG meetings include:
• Planogram Generator, February 3 at 8:00 am. (all times Mountain US)
• Space Planning, February 4 at 8:00 am.
• Portfolio Merchandise Management, February 4 at 9:00 am.
• Demand, February 5 at 8:00 am.
• Warehouse Management, February 12 at 8:30 am.
• Assortment Optimization, February 17 at 8:00 am.
• Workforce Management, February 19 at 7:00 am.
• Workforce Management, February 19 at 12:00 pm.
• Enterprise Supply Planning, February 24 at 8:00 am.
• Space Automation, February 24 at 8:00 am.
• Enterprise Planning, February 25 at 1:00 am.
• Intactix Knowledge Base, March 1 at 8:00 am.
• Allocation, March 11 at 8:00 am.
• Size Scaling, March 12 at 8:00 am.
• Advanced Warehouse Replenishment/Advanced Store Replenishment, March 12 at 2:00 pm.
• Portfolio Merchandise Management, March 18 at 9:00 am.
• Workforce Management, March 19 at 6:00 am.
• Workforce Management, March 19 at 11:00 am.
Membership in Special Interest Groups is open to all JDA customers. New members are always welcome; simply register at the JDA Customer Support website(support.jda.com) by following this simple three-step process:
Log in with your user name and password (new users need to set up an account first)
Under “Community,” click on “Join a Group”
Under “Groups I Can Join,” choose a SIG and click “Join”
After this process is completed, the membership status will change to “Pending.” New registrations are typically approved within 72 hours. Then members begin to receive news about SIG meetings and other benefits. Special Interest Groups also meet in person during JDA’s annual FOCUS user conference. FOCUS 2015 is scheduled for April 26-29, 2015, at the Orlando World Center Marriottin Orlando, Florida.
About JDA Software Group, Inc.
At JDA (jda.com), we’re fearless leaders. We’re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to achieve more by optimizing costs, increasing revenue and reducing time to value so they can always deliver on their customer promises. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver.
“JDA” is a trademark or registered trademark of JDA Software Group, Inc. Any trade, product or service name referenced in this document using the name “JDA” is a trademark and/or property of JDA Software Group, Inc.