As expectations for enhanced customer experiences grow, service teams need to focus on engaging and retaining consumers, empowering employees, and adapting quickly. The latest release of Oracle Service Cloud helps organizations meet these challenges, and offers tools that enable agents to better understand their customer’s needs and rapidly resolve cases to deliver an outstanding experience.
The latest Oracle Service Cloud release features:
• Building on its commitment to help organizations deliver successful customer experiences, Oracle has updated Oracle Service Cloud with capabilities such as skills-based routing, visitor browser history, and better social monitoring. New tools to empower rapid resolution through collaboration, enhanced cobrowsing, and policy automation help service teams better understand the customer journey.
• Following Oracle’s acquisition of LiveLOOK, this latest release tightly integrates the enhanced Oracle Co-browse feature within Oracle Service Cloud.
• Oracle Service Cloud combines web, social, and contact center experiences for a unified, cross-channel service solution that enables organizations to increase sales and adoption, build trust and strengthen relationships, and reduce costs and effort.
• Part of the Oracle Customer Experience Cloud portfolio of applications, Oracle Service Cloud easily integrates with Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Social Cloud, and Oracle Commerce to provide a 360-degree view of the customer journey.
Better Understand the Customer Experience
Oracle Service Cloud helps organizations better understand the customer experience with:
• Skills-based routing: This capability helps match a specific inquiry with the best-available agent. Organizations can provide a differentiated quality of service based on customer value or other segment attributes, solve inquiries more quickly, and improve overall productivity.
• Visitor browser history: When consumers escalate from self-service to assisted service, visitor browser history empowers chat agents to locate recently viewed web pages and gain immediate insight into the actions that led to the customer’s need for help. This results in increased customer satisfaction and cost savings through reduced average handling time.
• Oracle Social Cloud: Broad social monitoring and powerful analytics help organizations better understand when to proactively engage their customers in social networks outside of their control. Oracle Social Cloud can seamlessly escalate social posts to Oracle Service Cloud, where a suite of service engagement tools can be leveraged for an effective response. Subsequent customer replies are automatically threaded with the original, which can trigger an Oracle Service Cloud action. This results in early identification of trends, improved customer satisfaction, and the elimination of costly cross-department friction.
Drive Service Collaboration and Rapid Response with Oracle Service Cloud
• Oracle Co-browse: The updated Oracle Service Cloud more tightly integrates this feature, allowing customers to share their screen with an agent immediately in instant mode no download required. This improves first-contact resolution rates and enables faster voice and chat interactions.
• Service collaboration: Fully integrated capabilities enable agents to harness expertise from across the organization via conversation threads and document sharing. Facilitated directly through the agent console or mobile devices, this collaboration drives faster and more complete case resolution.
• Policy automation: For organizations with many or frequently changing procedures, policy automation in the cloud delivers dynamic interviews to both agents and customers to immediately determine eligibility. This latest release includes enhancements to the interview experience, as well as modeling productivity improvements such as collaborative modeling and industry-specific sample projects to accelerate implementations.
“We are committed to helping modern customer service organizations drive service efficiency and effectiveness as well as improve customer acquisition and retention,” said Stephen Fioretti, vice president, Product Management, Oracle Service Cloud. “With the latest release of Oracle Service Cloud, we continue to deliver rapid innovation for our customers. The new features and capabilities will help companies better understand and serve their customers with service collaboration, optimized case routing, and improved agent productivity.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones - Blanc & Otus
+1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.