NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Farmingdale, NY, United States, 2015/01/20 - Key areas of success for New York-based provider of vitamin and supplement manufacturing services included operational improvements, recognition from leading business and entrepreneurial advocates, and financial contributions to local charities.
Nutricap Labs, an award-winning provider of turnkey vitamin and supplement manufacturing services headquartered in New York, today announced a year-end business update for the 2014 fiscal year.
Among the highlights reported by members of the firms’ executive leadership team:
• Average quote turnaround time for first-time inquiries improved to 48 business hours.
• Product turnaround times for first-time orders placed remained at an average of 50 days.
• Recognized on Inc. Magazine’s annual list of 5,000 fastest-growing, privately held companies in America for a sixth consecutive year.The firm also earned accolades from The American Business (Stevie) Awards and The Golden Bridge Awards.
• Over 1,400 new dietary supplement products were successfully manufactured.
• Approximately 25,000 unique inbound calls were answered by the administration department.
• Its fulfillment division averaged approximately 1,500 orders per month.
• Raised and donated nearly $3,500 to Make-A-Wish Foundation to grant the wish of a local child.
• Collected and donated 625 pounds of canned and packaged goods to Island Harvest, Long Island’s largest hunger relief organization, as part of its Holiday Season Food Drive.
• New hires added to sales, administration, quality control, and warehouse departments to better meet demand for services.
“2014 was undoubtedly a successful year for our company as we experienced growth in a number of key operational areas and were recognized by several leading business and entrepreneurial advocates for our financial growth, dedication to providing our clients with outstanding products and services and involvement in the local community,” said Jonathan Greenhut, Chief Executive Officer of Nutricap Labs.Mr. Greenhut added,“We have a tremendously talented team and I have no doubt in my mind that 2015 will be a breakthrough year for our organization.”
About Nutricap Labs
Nutricap Labs (nutricaplabs.com) is a best-in-class provider of turnkey supplement manufacturing, label design, packaging, and order fulfillment services. We are a six-time Inc. 5000 honoree and have received multiple accolades over the years from leading business and entrepreneurial advocates such as The American Business (Stevie) Awards, Best in Biz, and The Golden Bridge Awards.