NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Lehi, UT, United States, 2015/01/13 - eFileCabinet, Inc., the leading document management software for SMBs, has announced the release of a suite of new products and product enhancements for both On-Premise (Desktop) and Online (Cloud) - eFileCabinet.com.
New Products and Upgrades for Both On-Premise and Cloud Solutions
• New features include additional integrations, enhanced security, easier backup, and more;
• New subscription model includes ongoing support, training, and updates;
• Free access to SecureDrawer web portal with purchase or upgrade.
These enhancements include new integrations, security improvements, and easier backup features.
eFileCabinet has also recently announced a new subscription pricing model. Both Online and On-Premise products are available for the same annualized subscription plan pricing. Subscriptions include access to eFileCabinet’s award-winning support team, webinars, and all security patches and updates.
Customers who purchase or upgrade to the 2015 product will receive free access to SecureDrawer, eFileCabinet’s web portal.
“eFileCabinet has always been an innovator, and customers and partners have come to expect easy to use, effective enhancements that improve business productivity,” said Matt Peterson, President and CEO. “With the release of our 2015 products, existing customers have already upgraded in huge numbers, and new customers are excited to have such great choices at their fingertips. We are very excited to share this newest, most robust solution to the market.”
New features for On-Premise users with Version 2015 include:
• Automatic backup service for local content to the cloud: This worry-free service allows customers the benefit of online file management while maintaining local control.
• Email notifications for workflow: Instant notifications are delivered to assigned parties via email.
• Active directory syncing: This feature simplifies the process of importing users and groups from a Windows domain.
• CSV profile export: Easily export eFileCabinet profile data into one Excel spreadsheet.
• Integration with Simplifile software: This new add-on simplifies the transfer of eFileCabinet documents to Simplifile.
Online users will also enjoy email notifications for workflow, along with the following new features:
• Integration with SalesForce: This user-friendly integration includes drag-and-drop features that make it easier to manage both programs simultaneously.
• Role-based user permissions: There are now more options than ever when creating permissions for eFileCabinet Online standard users.
• New HTML viewer: View documents instantly, as well as zoom, annotate, pan, auto-resize, and conduct a page selection text search.
Additional enhancements include FileSync, a local backup file synchronization, and Enterprise Access, which allows larger organizations with remote offices to audit content based on permissions.
These new enhancements will be released for new purchase and customer upgrade as of January 13, 2015.
About eFileCabinet, Inc.
eFileCabinet, Inc. (efilecabinet.com) offers a suite of document management software and file-sharing products/services to help businesses and organizations work quicker, smarter, and more collaboratively. eFileCabinet provides cutting-edge paperless software products and services that enable companies to capture, store, manage, share, and protect valuable data while helping them meet regulatory compliance requirements from governing bodies such as HIPAA, GLB and SEC/FINRA. eFileCabinet’s document management software, file storage, and sharing services can be hosted on a company’s local network or as software-as-a-service (SaaS) via the cloud. With more than 12 years in the document management software industry, eFileCabinet is the trusted choice for over 145,000 users worldwide to store, protect, and share their valuable and confidential data.