Imani Lee, Inc. has entered into a multi-year agreement with Calavo Growers, Inc. to provide language services including but not limited to translation, editing, and quality control.
Imani Lee is already the language services and international social media manager for The Limoneira Company, with which Calavo shares office space and agricultural property. Having been introduced by the affiliate company, Calavo approached Imani Lee with the need for language services concerning some of its products to be introduced into the Quebec region of Canada.
“Calavo Foods is focused on introducing its consumer-friendly, prepared guacamoles, salsas, and other products to grocery stores in Canada,” said Bibiana Bravo, Calavo’s Corporate Marketing Manager. “For Eastern Canada where French is the official language, the laws require that all product labels be printed fully in French with no less emphasis than the words in English, so we began seeking out different translation services, and had heard great things about Imani Lee.”
“Imani Lee is pleased to continue the expansion of its grower focused language services for one of the largest avocado marketers in the world,” said Lee E. Martin, CEO of Imani Lee. “We look forward to assisting Calavo in its expansion in Canada and throughout the world.”
The multi-year agreement will allow Calavo to utilize Imani Lee’s vast suite of language services in its continued drive to accomplish its corporate goals.
Calavo Growers, Inc. (calavo.com) is a global avocado-industry leader. The company also procures and markets diversified fresh produce items, ranging from tomatoes to tropical produce. An expanding provider of value-added fresh food, the company’s Calavo Foods business segment manufactures and distributes guacamole, avocado based products, and salsa under the respected Calavo brand name. Calavo Growers wholly owned subsidiary, Renaissance Food Group, LLC, creates, markets, and distributes a portfolio of healthy, high-quality lifestyle products for consumers through fast-growing brands that include Garden Highway and Chef Essentials. Founded in 1924, Calavo serves food distributors, produce wholesalers, supermarket retailers and restaurant chains worldwide.
About IMANI LEE
Imani Lee, Inc. and Imani Lee Language Services (imanilee.com) have been serving domestic and global markets for over 12 years. Since 2002, Imani Lee and its affiliate companies have been trusted by some of the world’s fastest-growing businesses, the US government, state government’s law firms and civilian entities. Imani Lee has worked with these companies and governments to develop a suite of international expansion services, language services including Big Linguistics™ and distribution solutions. Imani Lee is a leading provider of:
• Language services including translation, interpretation, transcription, training, website development, website optimization, foreign language social media outreach, foreign market search engine optimization, desktop publishing and role-playing. Imani Lee possesses in-house language experts in Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Dari, Farsi, French, Kurdish, Hindi, Pashto, Punjabi, Chinese-Mandarin, Spanish, English and Urdu. In conjunction with its network of over 3,500 linguists, Imani Lee provides translation services in 150+ languages and dialects.
• Direct-to-consumer certification and notarization services
• Multilingual content and development
• Life sciences language services including multi-phase harmonization and validation
• International business localization and cultural training
• International strategic alliance and partnership consulting services
• International sales rollout and distribution of new and existing products and services
• Market entry strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) assessments
• Federal and civilian government distribution, sales, master agreement product and services inclusion and partnership services.