NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2015/01/05 - As WASCs move into a new Asset Management Period, Wastewater Innovation 2015 will explore practical innovations for the industry's trend towards greater efficiency, whole-life costing, and tighter environmental targets - Marketforce.eu.com.
With a new emphasis on TOTEX in AMP6, flexibility and innovation are crucial in order to respond to the changing wastewater industry. Keep ahead of the game and gain exclusive insights into the latest in phosphate and energy recovery, wastewater metering, and new approaches to urban drainage and CSO discharge.
With senior speakers from 8 UK WASCs, you’ll hear how industry-leading innovations are reducing the whole-life cost of assets, getting the most out of nutrient recovery, and solving the challenges posed by climate change.
Reasons to attend:
• Debate how the WASCs and the supply chain can work together to foster a culture of innovation;
• Gain exclusive insights into cutting edge solutions such as Wessex Water’s wastewater metering trial and Thames Water’s pioneering work on phosphorous recovery;
• Catch the latest on environmental targets with a presentation from the Environment Agency;
• Hear how the Thames Tideway Tunnel will revolutionise the London sewage system with a closing keynote from Andrew Mitchell, CEO.
Top speakers include:
• Martin Kane, Chief Engineer, Severn Trent;
• Lawrence Gosden, Managing Director, Wholesale Wastewater, Thames Water;
• Simon Chadwick, Wastewater Services Director, United Utilities;
• Andrew Mitchell, Chief Executive Officer, Thames Tideway Tunnel;
• Matt Wheeldon, Head of Wastewater Strategy, Wessex Water;
• Richard Gilpin, Head of Wastewater, South West Water;
“I am looking forward to being part of what promises to be a great opportunity for exchange of ideas and best practice” Lawrence Gosden, Thames Water
This brand new event follows on from Marketforce’s highly successful Water conference (marketforce.eu.com), which has been running for over 15 years.