What's New in Auto Intellect 5.1:
• Performance of the Carmen algorithm has been optimized for multicore CPUs. License plate recognition has been expanded to include new countries: Egypt, China, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Singapore, Philippines.
• Quality of license plate recognition has been improved for certain regions: Guatemala, Morocco, Pakistan, USA, South America, Arabic script, Latin script, Mongolian script, Thai script.
• Support for external databases has been improved: license plate numbers in external databases can now be edited and deleted.
• Recognition quality for cargo containers has been improved.
• The selector window and editing of vehicle classification rules have been improved in the Traffic Detector module.
• New features have been implemented in the Traffic Violations Detection module: crosswalks can be subdivided, Stopped on Crosswalk violations are detected, and additional photographs from survey cameras can be saved.
Axxon (axxonsoft.com) is a major software developer that combines end-to-end, IP-based physical security management, intelligent video surveillance, and an enterprise-wide platform. We offer integrated, out-of-the-box vertical and horizontal solutions for governments, institutions and commercial enterprises.