NAKIVO Inc., one of the fastest-growing providers of virtualization and cloud backup software for VMware environments, has announced today that it has signed a distribution agreement with Solutions Middle East. Under the agreement, Solutions Middle East will distribute NAKIVO products in United Arab Emirates, State of Qatar, Saudi Arabia, India, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait.
"Our strategy is to deliver only the market leading products to our channel," says Asad Siddiq, Executive VP for Solutions Middle East. "We have selected NAKIVO for its ability to deliver superior virtualization and cloud data protection at an affordable price."
NAKIVO's virtualization data protection solution enables cloud providers, enterprises, and SMBs, to back up, replicate, and recover their VMware virtualized environments locally, offsite, and in private/public clouds. Under the agreement, Solutions Middle East will distribute NAKIVO Backup & Replication a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup, replication, and recovery product.
Built for virtualization, NAKIVO Backup & Replication is certified by VMware and offers a complete data protection feature set for virtualized environments of any size. The product features:
• New opportunities: Regardless of industry, size, or revenue numbers, all businesses need to protect their data. With NAKIVO, VMware solution providers can meet the growing customer demand for a fast, reliable, and truly affordable virtualization and cloud data protection.
• Data Protection: Onsite, offsite, and cloud VM backup and replication, support for live applications & databases
• Data Recovery: Flash VM boot, granular file and email recovery, full VM recovery over LAN and WAN, replica rollback, DR with VM replicas
• Performance: Network acceleration, multi-threading, forever-incremental jobs, SAN support, CBT
• Storage space reduction: Global data deduplication, data compression
• Reliability: Full synthetic data storage, self-healing, auto job retries, self-protection
• Usability: Web UI, job grouping and bulk actions, email notifications, advanced reporting
• Cloud support: Single-click integration with Amazon cloud, vCloud Director support
• Cost reduction: Agentless, built-in database, low resource utilization, Linux support
"We are pleased to be working with Solutions Middle East as a NAKIVO Distributor," said Bruce Talley, CEO of NAKIVO. "With their expert VMware service and solution provider partners, Solutions Middle East will be able to deliver NAKIVO Backup & Replication to their broad channel throughout the region."
About Solutions Middle East
Established in 1996, Solutions Middle East (solutions.ae) is leading provider of information technology and communication solutions and services to small, medium and enterprise sized customers across the region. With offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and India, the company combines best of breed technology with an unparalleled level of service and support. Representing industry leaders such as Citrix, OpenText, Ysoft, NComputing, Lakeside Systrack, Riverbed, VMware, HDS, Google and others, the company has more than 2,500 highly satisfied customers with leading brands such as Etisalat, Emaar, DEWA, Standard Chartered, and Jumeira Group amongst them. The company’s mission is to surpass customer expectations through its direct operations and through its ever expanding network of resellers and system integrators.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, NAKIVO (nakivo.com) is a privately-held software company that has been profitable since founding in 2012. With more than 3,300 customers - including many Fortune 1,000 companies - and over 500 channel partners across 70 countries worldwide, NAKIVO develops and markets a line of next generation data protection products for clouds and VMware virtualized environments. NAKIVO provides a fast, reliable, and affordable VM backup and replication solution for enabling SMBs and enterprises to protect and recover VM data onsite, offsite, and to the cloud. NAKIVO has also enabled over 50 hosting, managed, and cloud services providers to create and offer VM Backup-as-a-Service, Replication-as-a-Service, and DR-as-a-Service to their customers. NAKIVO was the first virtualization backup specialist to offer SMBs cloud backup to public clouds such as Amazon and multi-tenancy to cloud service providers and enterprise customers.