• FIS will demonstrate key advances in payments, including mobile app payments for Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt and other hands-on demonstrations.
• FIS leaders also will present on the future of consumer lending, FIS GenNOW and the future of retail banking for customers.
FIS™, the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology solutions and a global leader in consulting and outsourcing solutions, will highlight its latest innovations in money movement at 2014’s Money2020 conference.
The leading event for emerging payments and financial services, Money2020 will serve as a highlight reel for many of FIS’ most recent technologies and innovations. Interactive displays also will include:
• Mobile Commerce Buy Orange Leaf frozen yogurt using their FIS-built mobile app.
• Emerging Commerce A demonstration of GenNOW, FIS’ digital prepaid solution that provides a unique combination of real-time services to access and manage customer accounts via multiple channels.
• Retail Payments E-commerce solutions, including FIS InstantFunds, which provides customers immediate access to check funds.
• Money Movement See how People Pay and PayNet, FIS’ real-time, cross-network money movement solutions, can be used to instantly move money and shop.
• Active Analytics A demonstration of how Pinpoint Marketing can provide real-time customer transactional behavior.
In addition, several FIS executives will present on the future of money movement:
• Fred Brothers, Chief Innovation Officer and EVP of Strategic Innovation, will moderate “Transforming Consumer Lending,” a roundtable of executives, on Tues., Nov. 4.
• Doug Brown, SVP and GM of Mobile, will discuss “The Future of the Retail Banking Experience” on Tues., Nov. 4.
• Bob Legters, SVP of Payment Products, and Troy Land, VP of Emerging Commerce & Prepaid, will present FIS GenNOW, on Tues., Nov. 4.
FIS is a Four Star Sponsor of Money 2020. It will be hosted at the Aria hotel, Las Vegas, N.V., Nov. 2-5.
FIS (fisglobal.com) is the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology solutions and a global leader in consulting and outsourcing solutions. With a long history deeply rooted in the financial services sector, FIS serves more than 14,000 institutions in over 110 countries. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Fla., FIS employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and holds leadership positions in payment processing and banking solutions, providing software, services and outsourcing of the technology that drives financial institutions. First in financial technology, FIS tops the annual FinTech 100 list, is 426 on the Fortune 500 and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.