NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2014/10/16 - Awards honor modern marketing excellence in 12 categories including the new Best Cross-Channel Marketing Program - Oracle.com. NYSE, NASDAQ: ORCL
In today’s rapidly changing digital world marketers are faced with a host of new challenges when trying to build personalized relationships between ideal customers and brands. The 2014 Markie Awards recognize marketers who are overcoming these challenges and demonstrating leadership in their respective industries with creative, innovative, and effective campaigns that successfully utilize modern marketing techniques to deliver revenue to their companies’ bottom lines.
• To promote best practices and celebrate the accomplishments of modern marketers in an ever-evolving industry, Oracle has announced the winners of the 2014 Markie Awards.
• Now in its eighth year, the Markie Awards is an annual event that recognizes outstanding achievements in marketing across 12 categories.
• This year, the European and North American Markie Awards were presented during Modern Marketing Experience Europe, presented by Oracle, in London, England, October 14 16.
• The 2014 Markie Awards featured several new categories to reflect the evolving marketing landscape, including: Best Cross-Channel Marketing Program, Best Data Orchestration, Best IT-Marketing Collaboration, Best Social Campaign, and Content Is King.
• The Markie Awards recognized top companies and leaders for creative, innovative, and effective modern marketing campaigns that delivered increased engagement, conversation, and ROI.
Winners of the 2014 Markie Awards include:
• Best Cross-Channel Marketing Program: Tivoli
• Best Data Orchestration: FIS
• Best International Campaign: Exact Software
• Best IT-Marketing Collaboration: Rautaruukki
• Best Lead Nurturing Program: Cetera Financial Group
• Best Social Campaign: Marriott Rewards
• Content Is King: PetRelocation
• Extraordinary Email: B&Q
• Integration Innovation: Platts
• Metrics That Matter: AGCO Corporation
• Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Lynn Lucas, Good Technology
• Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Thermo Fisher Scientific
“In what has proven to be yet another impressive year for marketers, it is remarkable to see what this group has been able to achieve,” said Kevin Akeroyd, general manager, Oracle Marketing Cloud. “Our winners for 2014 are setting the bar high, fully leveraging the most innovative marketing technologies to create customer-centric campaigns that deliver increased engagement, conversation, and ROI. Oracle is proud to recognize our winners for their outstanding achievements and their dedication to modern marketing.”
Oracle (oracle.com) engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Contact: Simon Jones - Blanc & Otus
P: +1 415-856-5155 - E: sjones[.]blancandotus.com.