New Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) extension enables businesses to customize data protection tiers, drastically reducing DR costs and ensuring maximum uptime
Quorum®, the company revolutionizing instant and on-demand disaster recovery (DR) for businesses, today announced onQ Flex, a new extension that delivers on-demand one-click disaster recovery. As part of Quorum’s award-winning onQ Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) product, onQ Flex empowers businesses to designate the data recovery priority level for each server from instant to on-demand according to unique Recovery Time Objectives (RTO) offering customers many of the benefits of a replicated data center at a fraction of the cost.
The ability to instantly recover critical data, systems, and applications after a failure or disaster is crucial to the continuity of business operations; on average, US businesses lose between $84,000 and $108,000 for every hour of IT system downtime, according to estimates from studies and surveys performed by IT industry analyst firms. However, many disaster recovery solutions particularly those that are within the budgets of small to medium-sized businesses require hours or even days to get back online after a disaster and often lack the flexibility and scalability that growing businesses require.
OnQ Flex: the best on-demand disaster recovery solution available today
OnQ Flex helps businesses ensure seamless business continuity while reducing the costs and complexities typically associated with instant disaster recovery. With OnQ Flex, businesses are now able to:
● Meet unique RTO needs with tiered protection onQ Flex the only solution available on the market today that enables IT administrators to assign different recovery levels to each server in an IT environment, ensuring that mission-critical data is available instantly while less-critical data is available when needed.
● Scale flexibly and cost-effectively onQ Flex allows businesses to pay as they grow, only paying for what they need, when they need it. onQ Flex allows for easy change from DR on Demand to Instant DR as mission critical servers grow and RTO requirements change.
● Count on instant one-click recovery onQ Flex ensures that after any storage, server or complete site failure, up-to-date virtual clones of all protected servers are ready-to-run on local and remote appliances.
● Save time with rapid deployment and simple management no specialized knowledge is needed to deploy or manage onQ Flex; onQ Flex is up and running in hours.
“As businesses continue to experience an explosion of data, much of which is becoming increasingly important to their health and operation, IT administrators are increasingly pressured to find cost-effective solutions for protecting critical business data,” said Walter Angerer, CEO of Quorum. “OnQ Flex is the perfect solution for businesses with a variety of data, some of which is needed instantly in the event of a disaster and some of which may be needed at a later date. With OnQ Flex, IT administrators can for the first time ever designate the level of protection individual servers require according to their RTOs such that every server is protected at a level that meets their needs while remaining cost-effective.”
OnQ Flex Features and Benefits
● Complete Continuity
○ One-click recovery and one-click testing
○ Replication-compressed and encrypted
○ Protection for storage, system, and site failures
○ Integrated server monitoring
○ Email and text alerts and scheduled email health reports
● Data Protection & Recovery
○ Full system imaging
○ Supports physical and virtual servers
○ Sub file-level incremental updates
○ Global deduplication at source
○ Powerful exclusion rules
○ Bare metal restore and file-level recovery to any snapshot level
● Flexible Deployment
○ Bandwidth throttling
○ Internal and External storage
○ No per GB or per month storage charges
○ Supports all applications without add-ons
Pricing and Availability
onQ Flex is available immediately, starting at $700 per month. To learn more about onQ Flex and how Quorum’s suite of disaster recovery solutions can help your business, please visit oneclick.quorum.net/.
Quorum® (quorumlabs.com | quorum.net) provides assured one-click backup, recovery and continuity, helping businesses safeguard their revenue, customers and reputation. The award-winning Quorum series of appliance and DRaaS/hybrid cloud solutions makes continuity a reality for the midmarket, letting them recover from any type of disaster within minutes. Most importantly, Quorum is simple and cost-effective. If your company avoids just 30 minutes of downtime, the Quorum solution pays for itself. The company is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Quorum, One-Click Recovery and the Quorum logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Quorum, Inc. in the United States and other countries.