Siemens constantly improves its technologies, reacting flexibly to market preferences and consumer needs. The company's developers, based in Switzerland and China, were faced with a complicated task: to design a high-reliability fire detection system that is affordable for small and mid-sized business. Their labors resulted in creation of Cerberus ECO, a simple and inexpensive device that meets international quality standards.
Cerberus ECO has been developed with small to medium-sized premises in mind, including hotels, shopping centers, hospitals, schools, and similar venues. The system supports up to 504 connected points.
Siemens Cerberus ECO fire safety integrated into Axxon IntellectDevices integrated into Axxon Intellect PSIM platform:
FC1840-A3 control panel. Wall-mounted. Can be programmed from PC or panel. Large LCD (320x240) for rapid and accurate programming. Flexible file handling ensures low startup and operating expenses.
FD181 loop devices:
• automatic fire sensors FDT181 (thermal), FDO181 (smoke). For automatic alarm call in case of fire. False positives are prevented by special signal processing circuits. Two sensitivity levels plus integrated alarm indicator with 360° field of view.
• FDM18 manual call points. For manual activation of fire alarm in case of fire. Provided together with a reset key.
• FDB181 detector base. Weather-resistant for outdoor and indoor use. Can be installed horizontally and/or discretely.
• FDCI181-2 input module with 2 monitored digital inputs + FDCIO181-2 I/O module with four monitored digital outputs. Allow monitoring the state of dry contacts. Open line and short circuit monitoring for input and output lines.
• FDCL181 short circuit isolator. Line separator for protection against short circuits. Allows connecting stub lines and prevents breakdown of multiple lines in case of a short circuit, maintaining operational capacity.
Advantages of integration
Axxon Intellect offers software-level integration support for all subsystems. Free configuration of logical relationships allows performing almost any task through simple programming, which makes system installation remarkably easy.
Threat protection becomes more effective. Thanks to integration of video surveillance and fire alarms, false alarms can be avoided more effectively. Intellect also allows performing high-quality fire monitoring by correlating signals with surveillance footage.
Siemens AG is a world-leading group active in electrical technology, electronics, energy equipment, transportation, medical equipment, and lighting. The company also specializes in solutions for industry, transport, and telecommunications. For over 160 years, Siemens has been a force for technical progress, quality, and reliability. With over 50,000 patents, the company is renowned for its research and design work. Siemens operates in over 180 countries and has over 600 factories, research laboratories, and sales offices worldwide.
AxxonSoft (axxonsoft.com) is a leading developer of technologies for integrated security systems. Since the company's inception in 2003, over 100,000 successful projects worldwide have been implemented based on AxxonSoft software. According to IMS Research, AxxonSoft is one of the top four global developers of VMS with its open platform enjoying 60% market share in Russia per Frost & Sullivan analytics. More than 2,500 partners perform over 1,500 installations every month and 38 offices on five continents ensure rapid deliveries and exemplary partner support. AxxonSoft is a contributing member of ONVIF.