DigitalRoute, the leading provider of mediation solutions globally, today announced the release of its MediationZone 7.0 software, which delivers an easy-to-integrate, high-performing, and functionally advanced platform that gives CSPs unrivalled control over their usage and performance data in a flexible, cost-effective and robust manner.
Noted Johan Bergh, CEO, DigitalRoute,“Version 7.0 is a milestone release that demonstrates how MediationZone continues to be synchronized with meeting the requirements of Communications Service Providers in a commercial landscape that is changing very quickly indeed.”
Version 7.0 secures and also enhances MediationZone’s reputation as the leading mediation product on the market while continuing to drive it towards accommodating the changing needs of modern Communications Service Providers via an increased ability to support and enable innovative services such as sponsored data,“lean” roaming buckets, billing offload and more.
Key aspects of the updated solution include:
• Significant improvements to data availability achieved via advances in Persistent Real-Time Aggregation Storage, Configuration Spaces, and protection of BSS systems through Extended Supervision of real-time protocols’ behavior and load.
• Support for the newest streaming data formats as well as accommodating additional legacy interfaces to help Data Centers win the battle against ageing legacy IT systems.
• Ease-of-use Enhancements that enable faster times to market and improve the quality of the user experience, including direct integration with Hadoop distributions by Cloudera and HortonWorks for easy Big Data enablement.
• The availability of important new pre-configured solutions including Service Control, which enables uses cases like sponsored data, bifurcated billing, and lean BSS.
• With the release of version 7.0 DigitalRoute continues to strengthen its’ offering towards the OEM channel, cementing its position as the first choice mediation provider for enabling value added applications.
• MediationZone 7.0’s performance enhancements are available as a free-to-use upgrade for all DigitalRoute customers. Some premium features and the newly available Use Cases included in 7.0’s packaging can be accessed on a license basis.
With the new Release the company is also launching InfoZone, an online documentation and collaboration tool that provides customers with the latest updated information about newly released functionality, Functional Descriptions, User Documentation, bug fixes and much more. InfoZone provides a platform for direct interaction between users and the DigitalRoute development team and also simply between MediationZone Experts wherever they may work.
Concluded Johan Bergh: “The challenges of network evolution; handling more data, providing a view of network performance as well as subscriber usage; lowering the TCO of the BSS/OSS stack and bringing new services to market quickly are all enabled or addressed by the advances central to MediationZone 7.0.”