NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Arlington, VA, United States, 2014/09/17 - The NAMSR Medical Sales Rep vocational education programs have made a real difference in the lives of countless sales people nationwide; they build self-confidence and leadership skills by allowing students to utilize their unique gifts and talents.
The NAMSR (National Association of Medical Sales Representatives) is elated to announce today that 3 of its medical sales training programs were rated as an A plus for educational standards, the highest rating possible. With the motive of trying for meet vocational training standards and fulfill requirements the RMSR Training, Mid-level and Sales Management training programs were all rated with the highest grade.
The review group was made up of members nominated by the B of C Executive Director, President, lawmakers, the Department of Higher Education and educator associations. It also includes sales trainers, sales managers, teachers and sales reps from 5 regions.
"We anticipate strong standards from these rating agencies." NAMSR Education Coordinator, Eric Reinhard said. "The medical device and equipment industry and our thousands of sales rep members deserve nothing less as we strive to ensure that each Medical Sales Rep receives the best training possible in the industry."
The NAMSR also says it plans to adopt new and even more advance programs by January 2015. New medical sales training assessments will be developed after that date, and will take about two years to develop. Online training will adapt and use the current vocational curriculum until any new standards go into effect.
The NAMSR (National Association of Medical Sales Representatives) is largest professional association in the world for Medical Sales Representatives. Through their numerous members, the NAMSR (medicalsalescareer.com) provides accredited training, continuing education, information about the industry, up-to-date news, programs to assist medical sales reps in their work, training programs to assist candidates who want to break into the industry and initiatives to improve communication with the medical sales field.
This RMSR training program includes all information that entry level reps should understand before entering a career in medical sales. Individuals who obtain the RMSR become much more marketable to Medical Companies who look to hire new reps. All RMSR graduates become eligible to utilize the NAMSR Career Center where medical companies advertise seeking RMSR’s and current members.
The RMSR program was developed to:
• Provide medical sales vocational education to individuals who are seeking a professional career in the very technical industry of medical devices/equipment.
• Address the professional advancement needs of individuals already established as professional sales representatives but not in the medical industry.
• Establish medical sales industry training so companies can interview as well as hire qualified & certified medical sales professionals.
• Provide a recognizable federal certification mark for candidates interviewing with medical companies.
The RMSR program involves:
• Correspondence training which is self-paced but educates students on the product knowledge required by medical sales companies, provides knowledge on rules & regulations for selling medical products plus educates on effective selling techniques.
• To obtain the RMSR™ students must pass a 150 question RMSR™ exam.
• All RMSR™’s will have instant access to NAMSR™ Career Center where medical company's advertise seeking RMSR™'s to interview for sales openings.
RMSR® Medical Sales Certification is the healthcare industry assurance that an individual has met rigorous, peer-developed and reviewed standards endorsed by a national professional body -- National Association of Medical Sales Representatives (RMSR®). Make sure you get called for interviews when applying and obtain the medical sales industry designation-RMSR®.
• Many Medical Device Employers require RMSR® certification from entry level applicants.
• The NAMSR® is typically used as a third party to verify the credentials of a medical sales professional.
• RMSR® Certification is a fundamental standard among many in the U.S. Healthcare Industry.
• RMSR® Certification provides the necessary medical device industry training and vocational education required to effectively sell to healthcare industry professionals.