ForeScout Technologies, Inc., the leading provider of pervasive network security solutions for Global 2000 enterprises and government organizations, today announced that it has significantly increased its presence in Europe with the additions of key personnel to bolster customer development and support in EMEA and the DACH sub-region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland). Beyond personnel, the company has further tiered services and benefits for Gold and Silver authorized resellers to fortify sales efforts. The expansion is in direct response to increased customer demand throughout the region to enhance network security, enable BYOD and advance continuous monitoring and mitigation capabilities.
“We have seen a dramatic increase in EMEA and the DACH sub-region for an easy-to-deploy, flexible and extensible network security platform that can deliver the necessary dynamic access and endpoint compliance oversight and threat response organizations require,” said Louise Bulman, regional vice president, Sales, EMEA region, ForeScout. “ForeScout CounterACT is used by many European enterprises to reduce their security risk, meet compliance mandates and enable BYOD. Given the increased demand, we have increased our workforce to ensure that we are able to maintain a high level of service to our channel partners and their customers.”
The new personnel represent sales, technical services, channel partner development and marketing additions, and include:
• Jon Martin, UK channel account manager: Martin will fortify channel sales engagement in the UK region.
• Gael Barrez, regional sales manager, France: Barrez will lead the sales and channel development efforts in France.
• Markus Auer, regional sales manager, DACH: Auer will lead the development and implementation of new sales strategies in the corporate environment.
• Marion Feitsma, channel account manager, DACH: Feitsma is responsible for the entire channel program and distribution in the DACH region.
• Jürgen Bemmerl, global account manager, DACH: Bemmerl is responsible for the management of key accounts and directs the strategic development of global accounts in the DACH region.
• Falk Schwendike, system engineer, DACH: Schwendike is responsible for implementing and managing all technically-related customer requirements from support and product demonstration to assistance at test environments in the DACH region.
• Richard Adams, global account manager, UK: Adams is responsible for the management of key accounts and directs the strategic development of global accounts in the UK region.
• Rachel Place, regional sales manager, UK: Place will lead the development and implementation of new sales strategies in the corporate environment.
• Jolanta Popiel, Account Manager: Popiel will focus on renewal business across Europe.
• Bruce Fowlie, system engineer Global Accounts UK team: Fowlie is responsible for implementing and managing all technically-related customer requirements from support and product demonstration to assistance at test environments for Global Accounts in the UK region.
• Andrew Noonan, system engineer UK: Noonan is responsible for implementing and managing all technically related customer requirements from support and product demonstration to assistance at test environments in the UK region.
• Tim Wallen, regional sales manager, UK: Wallen will lead the development and implementation of new sales strategies in the corporate environment focusing on the finance vertical.
• Jan Hof, director of international marketing: Hof is responsible to expand corporate and channel marketing programs, communications and alliance development across UK, France and DACH regions.
“I’m delighted to work with such an experienced team,” added Bulman. “With this elite group, we’ll be able to successfully achieve our long-term business and branch goals in EMEA and the DACH sub-region, and ensure the highest level of service to our partners.”
ForeScout CounterACT™ is a pervasive network security platform that enables IT organizations to efficiently address network visibility, access control, endpoint compliance, mobile security and threat management challenges within today’s complex enterprise networks. In addition, the company’s ControlFabric architecture enables CounterACT to interoperate with other leading network, security and management systems to address a wide variety of operational issues and cyber threats. The extensibility of the platform provides significant professional service opportunity for system integrators to enhance implementation value and application as well as to enable their customers to better optimize security resource and infrastructure investments.
ForeScout also recently enhanced its two-tier channel program to further align services, support and sales advantages for its network of certified Gold and Silver reseller partners across Europe. The program is designed to ensure that partners are better equipped to support enterprise and government customers in terms of sales, technical sales resources, support and professional services and will be supported by recently added personnel. A newly launched partner portal expedites partner field communications and sales support, lead distribution and deal registration, and application for marketing funds. The two-tier program, which has revenue target and personnel certification requirements, offers broader tiered benefits which include: margins, allocation of evaluation units, dedicated ForeScout regional sales and technical support, lead generation and deal protection, training and Market Development Funds (MDF).
“With CounterACT and their ControlFabric technology, our customers can achieve real-time operational awareness, and be rest assured that their security investments are optimized,” said Jez Turner, director of Sale at Foursys. “We couldn’t be more pleased with the partnership we’ve built with ForeScout, and the improved channel program is only going to strengthen our relationship further.”
“The CounterACT and ControlFabric solutions make it possible for our clients to achieve thorough visibility in real time during the operation of their systems,” said Hannes Kuffner, CEO and sales manager of Protea Networks. “At the same time, interoperability with existing IT security resources enables previous investments in this area to be used optimally. We are very satisfied with the partnership that we’ve cultivated with ForeScout for many years the new improved Channel program will strengthen and expand our relationships.”
About ForeScout Technologies, Inc.
ForeScout (forescout.com) delivers pervasive network security by allowing organizations to continuously monitor and mitigate security exposures and cyberattacks. The company’s CounterACT platform dynamically identifies and assesses network users, endpoints and applications to provide visibility, intelligence and policy-based mitigation of security issues. ForeScout’s open ControlFabric technology allows a broad range of IT security products and management systems to share information and automate remediation actions. Because ForeScout’s solutions are easy to deploy, unobtrusive, flexible and scalable, they have been chosen by more than 1,500 enterprises and government agencies. Headquartered in Campbell, California, ForeScout offers its solutions through its network of authorized partners worldwide.
ForeScout Technologies, Inc. is a privately held Delaware corporation. ForeScout, the ForeScout logo, CounterACT™ and ControlFabric™ are trademarks of ForeScout. Other names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.