Kentico Connection Prague is a two-day conference for developers, marketers, and others looking to derive maximum value and return from their marketing efforts. The show’s tracks combine to deliver top-notch sessions on up-to-the-minute trends, industry insights, and partner case studies that demonstrate the level of sophistication made possible by the right combination of marketing tools, creativity and expertise:
• Developer Track: Kentico and MVP partner-led informative technical sessions, as well as insights into the powerful digital marketing tools available to create sophisticated marketing programs.
• Real-World Case Studies Track: An entire day of case studies on and best practices for solving real-world challenges.
• Marketing Track: An intensive and content-rich program for marketing professionals interested in staying ahead of the game. Learn the secrets of digital marketing with the latest knowledge and best practices from a host of industry experts.
“Deriving extraordinary results from innovative technology requires innovative people working on it,” said Petr Palas, founder and CEO of Kentico Software. “That’s why, every year, we host our Kentico Connection conferences to bring together some of the most accomplished and creative minds in the business. Our goal is to teach, inspire, and arm attendees with the know-how, creativity, and new relationships that can help take their digital marketing programs to amazing new heights.”
The line-up of proven industry experts speaking at Kentico Connection Prague includes:
• Tony Achmat, Success Unlimited Forums
• Bryan Soltis, Bit-Wizards
• Bryan McKeiver, BizStream
• Ilesh Mistry, MMT Digital
• Alan Anderson, i3 Digital
• Kevin McCaffrey, Conversion Rate Services
• Maarten van den Hooven, IBL Software
Pre-conference activities include a guided tour of the beautiful and historical city of Prague, organized sporting events at Ladronka, and beer tasting.
Kentico Connection Prague is part of Kentico’s annual Connection Series. To register and for more information on the Kentico Connection conference, please visit the website.
Kentico (kentico.com) brings smart integrated digital marketing to businesses of all sizes with a comprehensive suite of solutions. With Kentico’s Web Content Management, Online Marketing, E-commerce, Online Communities, and Intranet & Collaboration solutions, clients can deliver superior cross-channel customer experiences across all devices. Based on the Microsoft .NET platform, Kentico comes with 450 web parts and fully documented API and is available on-premise or in the cloud. Flexible, robust and scalable, Kentico delivers right-first-time technology, out-of-the-box speed, and affordable sophistication to help customers meet their goals faster and more profitably.
About Kentico Software
Founded in 2004, Kentico is headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, and Australia. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with 1,100 digital agency partners, Kentico powers more than 18,000 websites in 90 countries. Customers include Bacardi; Great British Chefs; Gibson; Mazda; Microsoft; Mighty River Power; Run and Become; Sony; Vodafone.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.