SYSPRO, a developer of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, today announced that SYSPRO 7 ERP release has been named a People's Choice Award winner in the category "New Product of the Year, Software." The finalist status of SYSPRO 7 for an American Business Award ("Stevie"), also qualified the entry for "People's Choice" award voting. American Business Awards reports that more than 57,000 People's Choice votes were received in all categories.
SYSPRO 7 continues SYPRO's long-heritage of award-winning SYSPRO Enterprise Resource Planning Software solutions. SYSPRO 7, a fully integrated, on-premise and cloud-based business solution, provides complete control over the planning and management of all facets of business, including accounting, operations, manufacturing and distribution for a variety of industries
The new technology underpinning SYSPRO 7 make it one of the most agile and sophisticated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions available today. It includes:
• SYSPRO Espresso mobile solution - The SYSPRO Espresso architecture is one of the first platforms of its kind to use a single source codebase (for the business logic) to create native applications for any mobile device. It provides a development environment that is platform- and device-agnostic, which reduces the time and cost of developing and deploying mobile applications. It includes built-in powerful customization capabilities both for the end-user and for developers to engage.
• New customization and role-based optimization capabilities - SYSPRO 7 further enhances and expands the already powerful SYSPRO user interface (UI) capabilities. Styled along the lines of Windows 8, SYSPRO 7 brings active tiles and touch capabilities to its enterprise UI, enabling manufacturers and distributors to easily create tailor-fit and social-ready environments for their SYSPRO solutions ones that feel and operate with all the advantages of a home-built solution with the familiarity of the mobile, touch and social ready software tools we now use on a daily basis.
• Newly added functional features - rapid sales order entry, a new Web-based product configurator, and quotation versioning.
• SYSPRO-developed industry-specific layout templates - for companies operating in a variety of vertical markets. Organizations use the same existing functionality but have pre-customized screen layouts that meet their industry-specific needs.
• Efficient implementation - SYSPRO's Quantum Architecture model-based approach makes implementing and maintaining the system much easier. Users can model how the business works and then import that configuration model directly into the software.
• Extended scalability - enabling not only mid-market businesses, but also larger companies to make greater use of the software via increased transactional speed, increased number of available transaction values, keys, and field sizes, as well as reduced installation and upgrade time.
• SYSPRO Reporting Services (SRS) capability enhancements - accomplished by optimized algorithms of server-side processing, simplified external data inserting, and higher-quality reports and graphs. Reports and graphs can be accessed via Microsoft Outlook on any device. SYSPRO Client installation and license consumption are not required.
SYSPRO USA President, Joey Benadretti, emphasizes: "SYSPRO 7 innovations are based on customer requested advances as well as new capabilities through advanced technologies. This People's Choice Award is indicative that SYSPRO has successfully incorporated the features that will enable companies to gain even greater productivity enhancements. SYSPRO 7 is exemplary of SYSPRO's dedication to helping SYSPRO ERP users maximize their best bottom line results."
The People's Choice Awards, as well as the Stevie Awards for the category in which SYSPRO 7 is a finalist, will be presented at an awards gala at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco on Friday, September 12.
About The Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards (StevieAwards.com) are conferred in five programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A sixth program, the German Stevie Awards, will debut later this year. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide.
SYSPRO (syspro.com) is one of the longest standing and largest independent, international providers of ERP systems for mid-market manufacturers and distributors worldwide. SYSPRO has for more than 35 years delivered on its promise to provide thousands of its customers globally with the tools required to effectively operate and compete. Backed by a truly dedicated and professional team of employees and partners around the world, the company's ability to innovate and develop technologies based on the needs of customers is one of the reasons why SYSPRO enjoys one of the highest retention rates in the industry.