NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Pitampura, New Delhi, India, 2014/08/26 - Global food and beverage packaging market research report provides statistics on global industry revenue of rigid plastic, metal, paper and board, flexible, glass packaging and market share analysis of major players.
• Global food and Beverage Consumer Packaging Market is expected to reach USD 380 billion by 2018.
• Future Growth of Consumer Packaging Market for Food and Beverage is expected to be favorable on account of growing demand for packed food and beverages such as bottled water and alcoholic drinks in the world.
• The market leader, Tetra Laval is expected to maintain focus on emerging markets including BRICS. Additionally, the company will also pay attention to environmental impact of packaging without compromising with the packaging ability to protect the product.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Global Food and Beverage Consumer Packaging Market Outlook to 2018” which provides comprehensive analysis of the packaging market for food and beverages in the world. The report covers various aspects such as market size of global packaging industry, global consumer packaging market, food and beverage consumer packaging market. Additionally the report includes segmentation on the basis of materials (Rigid Plastic, Metal, Paper & Board, Flexible, Glass and Others) and geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Africa & the Middle East and South & Central America) for food and beverage consumer packaging market. The report is useful for packaging manufacturers, food and beverage manufacturers and new players venturing in the market.
The availability of packaged food and beverage in the world has expanded with the growing popularity of different types of packagings. Although, the market for food and beverage packaging is a traditional market, the importance of packaging has increased along with the rapid adoption of technology and changing lifestyle of the masses. The global food and beverage consumer packaging market has witnessed a growth in recent years on account of rising awareness level, growing middle class income groups, easy availability of packaged products in remote areas and rising food safety concerns. The market has surged majorly due to growth in the consumption of ambient food products (pasta & noodles, meat & meat products, sauces, dressings & condiments and fruit & vegetables) and alcohol (beer, wine and other alcohol).
Global food and beverage consumer packaging market is comprised of large companies such as Amcor, Tetra Laval, Reynolds Corporation and Ball Corporation which are offering extensive range of packaging solutions having their focus on 3A’s (affordability, availability and attractiveness) and 1S (sustainability). The global food and beverage consumer packaging market grew at a CAGR of 2.5% over a period of 2008-2013.
According to the research report, the global food and beverage consumer packaging market is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR of 3.1% and amount to USD 380 billion by 2018. Rigid plastic segment is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the period 2013-2018. Paper & board is expected to contribute around 19% to the total revenue of global food and beverage consumer packaging market in 2018. Over the years, majority of the demand for packaging was witnessed from the Asian region. It is anticipated that Asia-Pacific region will grow at a CAGR of 5% during the period from 2013-2018. The market in Europe and North America however are expected to maintain a moderate growth in the next five years.
“Rising disposable incomes, increasing world population and demand for beverage and packaged food in the emerging markets such as BRICS nations will provide support to the market revenue. However, future challenges such as climate change, rising raw-material prices and rapid change in consumer behavior are likely to affect the market growth in the coming years”, according to the Research Associate, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
Food and Beverage Consumer Packaging Market
- Market Size by Revenue
- Market Segmentation by
o Product (Food and Beverage)
o Application (for Food and Beverage)
o Materials (Rigid Plastic, Metal, Paper & Board, Flexible, Glass and Others)
o Geography (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Africa & the Middle East and South & Central America)
- Trends and Developments
- Competitive Analysis and Market Share, 2011-2013
- Company Profiles
- Growth Drivers
- Future Outlook
- Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
• Food and Beverage Rigid Plastic Packaging
• Food and Beverage Metal Packaging
• Food and Beverage Paper & Board Packaging
• Food and Beverage Flexible (Plastic) Packaging
• Food and Beverage Glass Packaging
• Food and Beverage Others Packaging
Companies Covered in the Report
Rexam (Beverage can sale)
• Global Baby Food and Formula Industry Forecast to 2016 - Asia: An Emerging Market for Organic Baby Food
• Global Organic Food and Beverages Industry Outlook to 2016 - Rising Health Awareness Anticipated to Escalate Demand
• Denmark Dairy Products Market Outlook to 2018 - Driven by Consumer Preferences and Innovations in the Industry.