NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Palo Alto, CA, United States, 2014/08/19 - Attensity to host a live online discussion probing real and immediate advanced analytics needs of the insurance industry in the battle against fraud - Attensity.com.
The webinar will present strategic solutions to discover and detect threats of fraud from social and non-social channels.
What: Experts estimate that insurance fraud is as high as $5 billion each year. To stay ahead of the game, Insurance companies must be positioned to detect early warnings of fraud to curb financial losses. Attensity will host an online discussion probing real and immediate advanced analytics needs of the insurance industry in the battle against fraud. The webinar will present strategic solutions to discover and detect threats of fraud from social and non-social channels.
Who: Attensity is the leading provider of integrated, real-time solutions that blend multi-channel analytics and social engagement for enterprise listening needs. Attensity’s technology (attensity.com) is designed to contextualize, organize, and surface customer-centric data from deep analysis of social and non-social channels. By deploying highly sophisticated, patented natural language processing (NLP) methods, Attensity provides reliable sentiment and insights, allowing companies to better understand and respond to the needs of their customers. For more information visit: attensity.com
• Emerging trends in the insurance industry forecasting and future;
• Understanding advanced analytics, unstructured analytics and social monitoring to combat insurance fraud;
• Benefits of a social fraud radar;
• Use cases for fraud detection using advanced analytics and unstructured analytics;
• Recovery opportunities in subrogation;
• How to implement the most effective fraud detection and prevention strategies using advanced analytics software;
• Effective operation and management of an advanced analytics program.
Who Should Attend: Insurance professionals, health care investigators, attorneys, paralegals and forensic nurses.
• James Purchase, VP of Product Management, Attensity
• Kevin Mulcahy, Head of Business Analytics Solutions, Tata Consultancy Services
When: Thursday, August 21, 2014 at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT
Register Online: communications.attensity.com/.