NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
London, United Kingdom, 2007/02/27 - Now in year two the leading private asset managers and bankers have been named by Citywealth readers for 2007. Nominated by peers in the industry and chosen by the editor these names have been ranked the 'most highly respected choices'.
The Citywealth leading private asset managers and private bankers list 2007 is incorporated into the Citywealth top 100 list and available on the Citywealth website.
Top tier management institutional private banks, global.
• Soha Nashaat Head of Barclays Private Bank Barclays Wealth Management, Dubai
• Michael Covell Head of Wealth Services Group Goldman Sachs
• Robert Suss MD, Head of Wealth Managament Solutions, Goldman Sachs
• Olivier de Givenchy Head of Private Banking, UK JP Morgan Private Bank
• Gavin F Leckie JP Morgan Private Bank, New York
• Nick Tucker Head UK Private Clients, Merrill Lynch
• Nick Ring Managing Director Northern Trust
• Lewis Watts, Director Head of UK Private Banking SG Hambros Bank
• Eric Barnett Managing Director SG Hambros Bank.
Global, institutional family office operations: top tier
• Barbara Hauser Director Citigroup Private Bank, New York, family office
• Divesh Makan Vice President Goldman Sachs, Los Angeles, family office
• Malcolm Glaister Director JP Morgan Private Bank, London, family office
• John Elder Director Family Office Services, Mellon, London
Multi Family office investment: leading individuals
• Jonathan Collins CEO Trust Services FF&P
• Richard Fitzalan Howard Head of Asset Management FF&P
• Lucy Sutro Managing Director Asia, FF&P
• William Drake Director Lord North Street
• Alexander Scott Chairman Sandaire
• Patricia Angus MD and Head of Wealth Services Shelterwood, New York
• Daniel Pinto Managing Partner Stanhope Capital
• Guy Paterson Chief Executive Unigestion
Private Banks, private asset and investment management
• Roddy Buchanan Head of Wealth Management Ansbacher & Co
• Jim Parker Director Barclays Wealth Management
• James Penny Director Barclays Wealth Management
• Jeremy Parlons Director Credit Suisse
• Peter Ostacchini Deputy Managing Director Duncan Lawrie Bank
• Paul Knox Head of UK Wealth Advisory JP Morgan Private Bank
• Andrew Pitt Director UBS
• Armando, Rosselli Director, Tax UBS
Alternative Investment Management
• Andrew Whelan Managing Director Ermitage Group
• James Fairburn Director GAM.