NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Hartford, CT, United States, 2014/08/15 - Connecticut Physicians’ Services (CPS), a leader in providing physician technology services and products announces a change in name to National Physician Services® (NPS) effective immediately - NationalPhysicianServices.com.
CPS has a proud history of providing quality technology services to physician practices on a regional level and has evolved since its inception in 2002 into a center for physician technology services throughout the United States. The change in name reflects the company’s commitment to the mission to provide technology and products that help transform the future of healthcare on a national level.
“We are enabling the medical community with services and tools necessary to maximize revenue and deliver exceptional patient care using the technology solutions that National Physician Services provides. Our comprehensive service offerings provide ‘game-changing’ results to partner the medical community with a trusted organization that can guide them through this challenging time in healthcare. Our team provides quantifiable results that deliver value, which is evident from the practices we support today and why we have grown from a regional company to one that provides services on a national level. Health Information Technology is the backbone for medical practices today and our ‘Bundled IT Department’ offering comes at an affordable price. We provide the solutions, so healthcare providers can focus on treating their patients,” said Bryan Graven, CEO of National Physician Services®.
National Physician Services® will be building upon the momentum of an outstanding growth performance over the last three years. Our expertise in providing an inclusive service package has led to our success with services covering the core following areas:
• CIO & Technical Advisory Consulting: NPS offers results-oriented services with its experienced Clinical & Technical consulting experts.
• Private Healthcare Cloud: NPS provides hosting & disaster recovery solutions for all of your practices systems.
• Clinical and Business Applications: NPS provides extensive support and services for all clinical systems and business applications.
• Technical Support: NPS provides support to all devices used to access the applications that support your clinical and business needs.
• Network & Infrastructure: NPS manages your network and infrastructure to provide security, stability and availability to optimize system performance.
• Integration Services: NPS offers interfaces to all systems, provides software conversions and is connecting providers to the “National Healthcare Eco-System.”
• Analytics and Reporting: Data warehouses and reporting tools to measure manage and forecast clinical and financial data.
“We are excited with all the success and are ready to launch our future under the National Physician Services® brand. We look forward to supporting new customer success with National Physician Services® solutions,” commented Dr. Jarrod Post, Chairman of National Physician Services®.
About National Physician Services® (NPS)
Formed by physicians over ten years ago, National Physician Services (nationalphysicianservices.com) is a healthcare technology company headquartered in Hartford, CT and provides services to thousands of providers across the United States. The culture at NPS is practice-centered; we believe healthcare providers can improve the quality of care their patients receive by using technology NPS provides -- “Best-of-Breed” technology solutions to support the workflow of practices to increase efficiencies, fulfill regulatory requirements, maximize revenue, and enhance patient care. The NPS business strategy delivers proven enterprise technology solutions at below market cost through economies of scale, alliances, and strategic partnerships. NPS is looking to transform the medical community with technology solutions and as we guide the medical community through this challenging transition. From the 24/7 support NPS provides to physicians to the extra time spent helping those in need, NPS is there to go the extra mile for those we support. This concept permeates the entire NPS organization - from leadership to every employee; we believe the success of our supported physicians is our success.