Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST), a leading provider of best-of-breed Unified Communications (UC) applications, introduces its newest release, CX-H 11.7, which represents a rebranding of AVST's Repartee LX and includes new key features for the hospitality sector. CX-H is now part of AVST's expansive CX-Series, including CX-E, CX-S and CX-C, which offers a wide variety of deployment options from premise, private and public cloud.
AVST developed its CX-Series to meet the communications needs of organizations of all sizes. With a 30-year history and track record of success, AVST has more than 10,000 UC deployments worldwide and spans small, medium and large organizations in the hospitality, education, healthcare, government and enterprise sectors.
“Our CX-Series is uniquely designed to cross industries, sizes and deployment methods from premise to private to public cloud offerings, we have it covered,” said Denny Michael, AVST Vice President of Marketing. “Previously known as Repartee LX, CX-H brings a feature-rich solution for the growing hospitality industry that raises the bar on premium guest services.”
CX-H supports more than 150 telephone systems and more than 60 property management systems (PMS). Implemented in the most prestigious hotels around the globe, CX-H delivers feature-rich applications including hospitality, call processing, personal call control, voicemail, automated attendant, unified messaging, mobility, and F: CX-H 11.7 offers:
• Scheduled messaging to enable recorded preset messages, custom distribution based on advanced filtering, and delivery to hotel guests and subscribers. For example, a scheduled phone message can be delivered to all VIP guests after check-in announcing a special offer to a hotel's restaurant.
• PMS IP integration with the latest SDD JAZZ property management system.
• Micros Opera serial integration support for wake-up automation.
• PMS Resync from the CX-H WAC console.
• CX-H ViewApps support of Microsoft Office 2013 and Windows 8/8.1.
CX-H joins the CX-Series family, which is comprised of:
• CX-E: A premise and private cloud offering; CX-E is the industry's most interoperable UC platform delivering resilient enterprise communications solutions
• CX-S: A premise offering; CX-S is an easy-to-deploy, IP-enabled communications solution for small and medium sized businesses
• CX-H: A premise offering; CX-H is a hospitality communications solution that enhances the guest experience and improves hotel staff productivity
• CX-C: A cloud-based offering; CX-C is a highly scalable, cloud-ready, multi-tenant platform delivering rich communications
The typical enterprise communications infrastructure is made up of a collection of technologies from multiple vendors, acquired over time and never intended to work together. To maximize user and business productivity, while leveraging existing IT investments, interoperability is a must.
AVST (avst.com) delivers the industry's most interoperable Unified Communications (UC) platform that brings best-of-breed voice, mobility and business process solutions to the enterprise. Unlike virtually every other UC vendor, AVST does not constrain customers with a single vendor lock-in approach. In fact, it's the very opposite. By connecting new and existing technologies, AVST frees organizations from the constraints of a closed, single-source UC solution, unlocking the full potential of their communications infrastructure.
With over 15 million users worldwide and three decades of innovation excellence, AVST is unifying communications®.
Headquartered in Orange County, California, AVST maintains facilities in Seattle, Washington, Victoria B.C., Canada and the United Kingdom and has remote sales offices throughout the United States. AVST's UC solutions are sold and supported worldwide by an extensive network of resellers and OEM partners.