• HDMI Splitters and Extenders Provide the Capability to Extend Signals Up to 100 Meters;
• Using a Single Cat 5 Cable for 4K Ultra HD Video Distribution.
ATEN International, the world-leading designer and manufacturer of advanced connectivity and management solutions, today announced that it has expanded its Professional A/V product line with the addition of three new HDBaseT-enabled solutions: a 4/8-Port HDMI Over Single Cat 5 splitter (VS1814T and VS1818T), an HDMI HDBaseT extender with USB (VE813), and a DVI KVM extender (CE610). In addition to these new products, ATEN also offers HDMI extenders (VE812 and VE814) that were announced as part of the company joining the HDBaseT Alliance in October.
HDBaseT technology is ideal for professional A/V installations and provides a simple and cost-effective solution to transmit 4K ultra high definition (HD) signals up to 100 meters. It enables a single LAN cable to replace multiple cables and connectors in home entertainment and business environments.
Through the launch of additional HDBaseT-enabled products, ATEN offers the capability to support video distribution for a broad range of 4K ultra HD applications. The HDBaseT product line integrates 4K resolution, Ethernet connectivity, RS-232 Control, single Cat 5 connection, 100 meter extension and anti-jamming design.
ATEN’s new HDBaseT Professional A/V products include:
• HDMI Advanced Media Distribution Solution The VS1814T/VS1818T coupled with the VE812R extender can deliver one HDMI input to four or eight HDMI displays and extend the signals up to 100 meters with a single Cat 5 Cable. The HDMI splitter is a fast and efficient way of deliveringdigital high definition video from one input source to multiple destinations.
• HDMI and USB Extender Equipped with USB connectors that provide touch panel control and file transfer functionality, the VE813 extender can sync files and folders between portable and desktop computers. The extender utilizes ExtremeUSB® technology that supports all USB 2.0 high-speed devices such as a keyboard, mouse, flash drive, and printer. Ideal for medical imaging and digital signage, the extender supports several HDMI features such as 3D, deep color, 4K, CEC and HDCP.
• DVI and USB Extender The new CE610 integratestransparent USB2.0, providing peripheral sharing and support for touch panel control and file transfers.Using a single Cat 5cable, local PC video/keyboard/mouse signals can be extended up to 100 meters for convenient remote server management. Ideal for applications where touch panel is required, such as transportation centers, medical facilities, shopping malls.
“Our participation in the HDBaseT Alliance continues to evolve along with the capabilities of our 4K ultra HD product line,” said Kevin Chen, President of ATEN International. “As the market moves toward 4K ultra HD video applications, ATEN will deliver new solutions, keeping pace with the needs of customers as they embrace this innovative technology.”
For 35 years ATEN International Co., Ltd (aten.com) has been the world’s leading manufacturer of connectivity and access management solutions. Offering integrated IT Infrastructure Access Management, Professional Audio/Video, and Energy Intelligence Power & Cooling Distribution System. ATEN solutions streamline the management of electronics in home, office, commercial, industrial, and enterprise environments with a portfolio of 320+ products distributed worldwide. ATEN has 400+ issued patents and an international R&D team that produces a steady stream of innovative solutions every year. ATEN’s consolidated sales for 2013 came to NT$4,572 million. Headquartered in Taiwan, ATEN International Co., Ltd. has subsidiaries in China, Japan, Korea, Belgium, the U.S., the U.K., and Russia; with R&D centers in Taiwan, China and Canada.