Barcodes are widely used in various industries like retail, manufacturing, postal, banking, library and schools for managing their products in a more reliable and efficient manner. Each industry uses one or the other kind of barcodes that fulfills different labeling requirements for managing their products. But do you know why barcode are so popular and are in great demand worldwide? Popularity of barcodes can be estimated by knowing various uses:
• Enable faster, more efficient customer service at the time of transactions;
• Keep track of products and need for replenishment;
• Help in managing business product inventory details;
• Increase check-out operations at point of sale;
• Assist customers at self-service check-outs;
• Help in predicting demand for any product.
Barcode label maker tool from BarcodeFor.us facilitates to generate supreme quality barcode tags and stickers for managing your business products. Software facilitates to develop linear and 2D barcode coupons and rolls to track your entire business inventory. This application helps in creating barcode coupons and rolls in many designs including rectangle, rounded rectangle and ellipse for meetings all industrial guidelines. This program facilitates to store created barcode images in any of the major image file format including jpg, jpeg, gif, tiff and many more. This application generates barcode tags, labels and stickers for tracking and monitoring your business products.
Different Types of Barcodes generated by Barcode Maker Application:
1. Numeric-only Barcodes: This category includes the UPC’s commonly used on retail products in the United States and Canada. Numeric-only barcodes are generally used for retail applications, but are also used in healthcare and some older libraries. Most numeric barcodes offer error correction and self-checking features.
Ex- Codabar, Code 11, EAN-13
2. Alpha-numeric Barcodes: This all-purpose code is used worldwide. Alpha-numeric barcodes are widely used in the healthcare industry, because can include a large quantity of information and error reduction.
Ex- Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, LOGMARS
3. Two-dimensional Barcode: Used for material control and order confirmation, two-dimensional barcodes are ideal for encoding large amounts of information. The United Parcel Services uses a two-dimensional barcode, Maxicode, in its automated package sorting system.
Ex- Data bar MicroPDF417, Data Matrix, QR Code
4. Industry-standard Barcode: Different industries have come up with their own barcode systems, creating an industry-universal barcode system. For instance, the Bookland EAN encodes books’ ISBN information, for international book marking, while the ISSN/SISAC Barcode is used by the Optical Industry Association, for labeling retail optical products.
Ex- ITF-14, Data bar EAN 8
BarcodeFor.us is a leading barcode software developer company located in Delhi NCR, established in 2008. Our company provides industrial barcode designing software which is widely used and appreciated all across the world. Company is engaged in developing interactive and affordable barcode applications which are widely used in multiple sectors like manufacturing, publishing, healthcare, retail etc to print desired barcode labels in perfect shapes and colors. We use latest technology to provide best services to our worldwide clients, partners and customers in reliable way.