NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Prague, Czech Republic, 2014/07/16 - Devart is glad to present the release of Skyvia the online service for cloud data integration. The second version of the service provides enhanced Data Import and Export, offers a new feature Data Synchronization.
Devart Team released the second version of a new online service for cloud data Integration - Skyvia. The service enables users to integrate data in cloud CRMs and relational databases. Skyvia provides rich data integration functionality, wide data source support and intuitive interface. It is a completely online solution (SaaS), which does not require any local software installed except a web browser, and can be used from any device PC, tablet, smartphone.
Import tools allow users to quickly migrate your data between relational databases and cloud CRMs or import data from CSV files.
Export tools export data from relational databases and cloud CRMs to CSV files.
Replication tools create a copy of cloud CRM data in a relational database and keep it in current state.
Synchronization tools allow configuring bidirectional data synchronization between relational databases and/or cloud CRMs.
Any of the supported ETL operations can be run manually or scheduled for automatic execution. Skyvia offers very flexible schedule settings which allow you to specify any kind of schedule.
The updated version of Skyvia supports the following data sources:
- Dynamics CRM
- SQL Server (and SQL Azure)
CSV files on such cloud storages as Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive, FTP, SFTP, or manually uploaded.
Skyvia gives an opportunity to integrate the data that has a different structure with powerful mapping. It supports data splitting, expressions, powerful data filtering, and preserves relations between source data in target even when importing or synchronizing data with different structure.
The second version of Skyvia has the following improvements:
• Data Import Improvements. Functionality of data import is now significantly upgraded. Any of supported data sources - CSV files, relational databases, and cloud CRMs - can be used as the source of data to import. Presently users can import data not just to cloud CRMs, but also to relational databases. Besides, binary data now can be imported as a zip archive with a set of binary files together with the CSV file.
• Data Export Improvements. The new update allows exporting relational database tables and views to CSV files.
• Data Synchronization. Skyvia can synchronize data between relational databases and/or cloud CRMs even in cases when the data has different structure in synchronized data sources. It automatically tracks data changes between synchronizations, and does not require changing data structure - adding custom fields and columns of any kind.
• Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support
• Secure FTP Support
The online service for cloud data integration is freely available at skyvia.com/.
Devart (devart.com) is a recognized vendor of database connectivity solutions for Microsoft .NET and Embarcadero Delphi development platforms as well as database development and management software.
Company's solutions support such databases as Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird, SQLite, etc.
Along with database oriented software Devart offers productivity tools for Visual Studio which help developers to be empowered, stay focused, and deliver their best all the time.