NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom, 2014/07/14 - TARfighter is a unique computer based project simulation that presents a realistic model of a plant shutdown/ turnaround/ outage project - TARfighter.com.
Over three days, TARfighter takes attendees through the key phases of a project, from defining your critical path and work scope, through to planning and scheduling, project execution and evaluation.
TARfighter is available to run in-house at your site, or alternatively, join us at one of our upcoming public courses. Dates and locations include:
• Houston TX, USA - 5-7 August, 2014
• Antwerp, Belgium - 14-16 October, 2014
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - 3-5 November, 2014
• Birmingham, UK - 18-20 November, 2014
• Dubai, UAE - 26-28 January, 2015
Throughout TARfighter (tarfighter.com), participants will be challenged to manage typical events and conflicts, while making decisions to meet all objectives of a critical turnaround project. All phases of the simulation will be complemented by extended group discussions, feedback, analysis, case studies and theoretical presentations.
TARfighter Will Allow You To:
1) Take a step back from real-life project risk with your colleagues and evaluate how you approach turnaround decision making, planning and execution
2) Participate in discussion sessions with peers share experiences, challenges and best practice, while making valuable new connections
3) Hear expert case studies and theory developed through hundreds of hours of real-life project experience
4) Take away practical advice to help you develop long-term turnaround management strategies
This true-to-life simulation is an ideal opportunity to bring your team together for interactive learning. For more information or to register your place, please contact the T.A. Cook team at +44 (0)121 200 3810 or info[.]tacook.com.