NewswireToday - /newswire/ -
Bangalore, India, 2014/07/10 - Attending executives will learn about digital convergence and delivering unified digital experiences across software, cloud, mobility and analytics - SymphonyTeleca.com. NYSE: HAR
Symphony Teleca Corporation, the global innovation and development services company, today announced that it will showcase strategies for accelerated innovation from India Centers to hundreds of executives expected to attend the Zinnov Confluence in Bangalore, India on July 16-17, 2014.
Symphony Teleca has over 7,500 business and technology experts who understand the challenges organizations face around people, process and technology while embarking on the new digital frontier. At Confluence 2014, company experts will help attendees understand the numerous ways in which Symphony Teleca can help in enabling a holistic digital transformation. Attendees will:
• Get a sneak peek at some of the company’s innovative and engaging apps across verticals
• Speak to digital experts to understand Symphony Teleca’s capabilities across the Internet Value-chain from Content to Consumption
• Understand the various areas in which Symphony Teleca can help clients:
• Anything, anywhere: Enhanced agility and scalability through accelerated innovation
• Mobile and Connected Devices: Demonstrated expertise and partnerships across the embedded ecosystem that result in reduced time to market
• Predictive Analytics: Proven leaders in operationalizing analytics, and experts in integrating predictive models to drive positive business outcome.
• Seamless digital experience: Proven track record in delivering unified digital experience across channels
Sandeep Kalra, EVP & GM, SPP Division of Symphony Teleca, will talk at a keynote panel discussion at the Confluence entitled “Money Never Sleeps: Influencing Global Revenue" on July 17 from 11:30 am. to 12:15 pm.
Olivier Batherosse, R&D Shared Services Director, Symphony EYC, will shed light on how his team has realized the true value from collaborating with Symphony Teleca by participating in a panel discussion entitled "'Inception: Hacking the Customer's Mind" on July 17 from 2:00 pm. to 2:45 pm.
About Symphony Teleca
Symphony Teleca Corporation (symphonyteleca.com), headquartered in Mountain View, Calif., is a global innovation and development services company. The company offers ideation, design, development and managed services to independent software vendors, mobile device and solutions manufacturers and the connected, analytics-driven enterprise. Clients leverage their partnership with Symphony Teleca to deliver innovative SaaS/Cloud enterprise software products, mobile software products and solutions, big data and analytic services and solutions, and enterprise mobility solutions. Symphony Teleca is a fast growing global company with over 7,500 employees in over 40 offices worldwide, including delivery centers in Asia, Australia, Europe and the Americas