• F5 continues to invest in the channel, enabling partners to provide superior solution guidance and high-value application services.
• New accreditation programs extend the F5 Synthesis™ vision and companion solutions through the worldwide F5® UNITY® partner network.
• F5 responds to customer and partner needs by raising awareness around intelligent, programmable application delivery solutions.
F5 Networks announced today new Sales and Technical Sales Accreditation programs. This introduction is the latest in an ongoing series of projects to provide F5 partners with the tools and skills needed to offer differentiated application delivery solutions and services to customers. With the launch of F5’s Synthesis architectural vision and as F5’s relevance across security, cloud, and mobility topics rapidly grows partner enablement becomes even more crucial. The new programs help partners effectively articulate the unique value that F5 solutions deliver to enable transformative application services in data center and cloud environments.
Dedicated F5 Sales Accreditation and F5 Technical Sales Accreditation materials are available online to partners at F5 University and accessible via the company’s Partner Resource Center (PRC).
• Clear differentiation with F5 solutions Channel partners can deliver the full benefits of the F5 platform to joint customers, with F5 technologies providing strategic points of control throughout the application delivery infrastructure.
• Unified F5 Synthesis architectural approach Updated materials focus on organizations’ current IT initiatives and emerging business challenges in the context of F5’s comprehensive Synthesis framework.
• Full understanding of Software Defined Application Services (SDAS) Partners will be able to better articulate how F5 technologies (including the latest enhancements) and SDAS™ help future-proof customers’ networks with flexible, automated, and programmable solutions.
• F5’s growing technology partner ecosystem New offerings reinforce the critical role channel partners play in integrating F5 solutions with major customer IT initiatives, such as Microsoft, Cisco, VMware, and Oracle deployments, to achieve faster performance, improved security, and better availability.
“The IT industry is experiencing an incredibly fast-moving period of change, with F5, its partners, and customers poised to take advantage of the evolving technology landscape. Having established ourselves as the clear market leader in application delivery, the scope of our offerings has broadened to include security, mobility, cloud, and acceleration services. This evolution has shaped the skills needed to maximize the value of IT systems, and the F5 accreditation curriculum is the latest step in a series of related projects aimed at making sure our customers and partners benefit from the best possible consultative guidance.” - Jim Ritchings, SVP, Worldwide Channels, F5
“As IT professionals, it’s essential that we stay abreast of the technologies and advances being made in delivering security, availability, mobility, and performance solutions. F5 is one of those top technologies and their new Sales Accreditation course allows us to quickly bring our teams up to speed and gain essential knowledge that can benefit our customer base immediately.” - Tim Kazsuk, Practice Manager, Data Center, Nexus a Dimension Data company
“The ability to connect on a technical level with customers and prospects is absolutely essential if we are to meet their high expectations. Being a trusted consultant is the way we engage and do business, and that means matching vendor technology to top-of-mind business initiatives. F5’s Technical Sales Accreditation training has been a valuable and effective method of meeting these needs.” - Manish Gutt, Sales Consultant, Galaxy Automation, India
The F5 solutions and programs referenced in this announcement are available today. Partners should visit F5’s Partner Resource Center (PRC) to access F5 Sales Accreditation and F5 Technical Sales Accreditation programs, as well as other training materials (login required).
F5 (f5.com) provides solutions for an application world. F5 helps organizations seamlessly scale cloud, data center, and software defined networking (SDN) deployments to successfully deliver applications to anyone, anywhere, at any time. F5 solutions broaden the reach of IT through an open, extensible framework and a rich partner ecosystem of leading technology and data center orchestration vendors. This approach lets customers pursue the infrastructure model that best fits their needs over time. The world’s largest businesses, service providers, government entities, and consumer brands rely on F5 to stay ahead of cloud, security, and mobility trends.
F5, F5 Synthesis, UNITY, Software Defined Application Services, and SDAS are trademarks or service marks of F5 Networks, Inc., in the U.S. and other countries. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release may contain forward looking statements relating to future events or future financial performance that involve risks and uncertainties. Such statements can be identified by terminology such as "may," "will," "should," "expects," "plans," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "potential," or "continue," or the negative of such terms or comparable terms. These statements are only predictions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these statements based upon a number of factors including those identified in the company's filings with the SEC.
Press Contact: Ashley Paula, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
P: 415-547-7024 - E: apaula[.]waggeneredstrom.com.