LiveVox, Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced its latest compliance-focused offering, LiveVox’s Four Clouds, a TCPA Risk Mitigation Suite. The suite consists of four independent, enterprise-grade dialing systems (Manual, Preview-All, Human Call Initiator and Automated) that provide contact centers with the ability to cost-effectively and rapidly optimize the trade-off between risk and efficiency for each business strategy.
Leveraging LiveVox’s cloud architecture, each dialing system is separated at both the hardware and software levels, and is designed to achieve autonomy between systems in order to address recent TCPA case-law concerns. Each system in the Four Clouds suite is configured on-demand and offered as part of LiveVox’s comprehensive contact center solution offerings at no additional cost.
Since its exclusive release last year, LiveVox’s Four Clouds has proven to produce higher levels of agent efficiencies while maintaining even greater risk mitigation safeguards compared to traditional dialing technologies.
Additional Benefits of the Cloud Compliance Suite:
• Provides compliance controls to all systems, helping also address key CFPB concerns (e.g. 100% call recording, account and phone penetration controls, time-zone settings)
• Achieves significantly greater levels of agent efficiencies by leveraging key cloud-enabled capabilities (e.g. capacity bursting/pacing/load balancing, global ACD, virtual configurations)
• Retains LiveVox’s integrated core contact center functions within each system (e.g. ACD, IVR, Call recording, Business Analytics, and simplified third party integrations)
• Maintains security and redundancy across all systems (e.g. PCI certification, carrier backed SLA’s)
• Reacts quickly to the ever changing compliance requirements by leveraging the cloud (e.g. agile LiveVox R&D team, and short release life cycle)
Register to hear more from technology and operations experts on a webinar covering LiveVox’s Four Clouds, taking place Monday, July 21st at 2:30pm EDT/ 11:30am PDT.
“As the TCPA and CFPB continue to re-define compliance, contact center leaders have been left facing Jim Collins’ tyranny of the ‘Or’ campaign efficiency or risk mitigation,” says 30+ year financial services veteran and LiveVox CMO, John McNamara. “LiveVox’s Four Clouds essentially removes this singular path and provides options that are available on-demand and do not require large investments in time and cost. Regardless of where the compliance market shifts next, the key competitive advantage that this suite provides is the ability to have options ready to go and without sacrificing budget or other resources.”
Join technology and operations experts as they discuss how the suite has been leveraged by some of the largest enterprise operations to evolve contact strategies and remain competitive.
What: Exclusive Access: Overview and Q&A of LiveVox’s “Four Clouds”, A TCPA Risk Mitigation Suite
When: 2:30pm EDT/11:30am PDT, Monday, July 21st
About LiveVox, Inc.
LiveVox (livevox.com) is a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations. Through a patented PCI-certified cloud platform and redundant IP/MPLS mesh, it delivers true multi-tenant highly scalable and burstable contact center solutions such as ACD, predictive dialer, IVR, centralized call recording, business analytics and compliance suite. LiveVox enables fast deployment of contact center solutions from the cloud, while offering customers full control to manage their day-to-day business requirements in a cost efficient way.